FUTA Postgraduate Registration | www.futa.edu.ng.
FUTA Postgraduate Registration | Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) registration Procedure and screening for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted postgraduate students have been published. See FUTA PG registration below.
FUTA Postgraduate Registration
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) wishes to inform all the candidates offered admission into the postgraduate programs during the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise that the institution has published the procedure for screening and registration.
See Also: FUTA Academic Calendar
Procedure for Registration and Screening for FUTA 2019/2020 Fresh Postgraduate Students.
- Screening forms will be available for students to collect at the departments
- Departments are to complete the section for Departmental Screening Officer as indicated in the form
- After the Department Screening, Report at School of Postgraduate Studies for registration clearance
- After clearance at SPGS, Login on the PG portal (https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/) to generate invoice for School fees 1 and proceed to make payment at any bank using etranzact platform only.
- Return to the PG portal and login to verify your school fees by clicking on ‘Payment Verification‘
- After successful verification, Click on the Registration link to fill your course form for first and second semester
If you have any questions concerning FUTA Postgraduate Registration Procedure, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
The Federal University of Technology Akure was founded in 1981 under a drive by the government of Nigeria to create universities that specialized in producing graduates with practical as well as theoretical knowledge of technologies. It is located in Akure, the capital city of Ondo State.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.