FUTB Admission List: Federal University of Technology, Babura (FUTB), Jigawa State, has published the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various first-degree programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session.
FUTB Admission List
This is to notify all the candidates that applied for admission into the undergraduate programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now start checking their admission status.
Federal University of Technology, Babura (FUTB), Jigawa State, admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
How to Check Federal University of Technology Babura Admission List
As of the time of this publication, the only means for the Federal University of Technology, Babura (FUTB), Jigawa State, prospective students to access their admission status is only via the JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below to check online:
- To access your Federal University of Technology, Babura (FUTB), Jigawa State, admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your FUTB admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Technology, Babura (FUTB), Jigawa State, undergraduate programmes are advised to:
Admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
If you have any question concerning FUTB Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.