Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Payment, Clearance Procedure 2021.
FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee: the Federal University of Technology, Minna 2021/2022 academic session Acceptance Fee payment and clearance procedure for the newly admitted students has been released.
FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Procedures
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the admission acceptance fee payment and clearance procedure.
FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment Details.
- Click on ‘2021/2022 UTME/ DE Admission Status’ Link to Print/Reprint your admission status, so that you can retrieve your STUDENT ID.
- Go to the school portal – https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/accpt/ – to continue to the Acceptance Fee Payment page.
- Click on the Link ‘Request for new Password’ on the Login page.
- Enter your STUDENT ID
- Click the ‘Submit’ button
- A page is displayed, showing the email created for you by the University.
Note: To access your school email,
- Visit the University website; www.futminna.edu.ng
- Click on the Student link on the website
- A page is displayed showing Student Resources. Scroll down and click on Student e-mail. Alternatively, you can go to www.gmail.com
- Enter your school email and your password. (Note: Your Password is your JAMB Registration Number). The system will prompt you to change your password.
- Click on the inbox to retrieve the eportal password sent to your email. (Note: If there is no password in the inbox, check the Spam folder for the password)
- Click on the link below to continue to Acceptance Fee Payment page. (https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng)
- Enter your Student ID and the eportal password from the email.
- Click on the Login button
- Your Portal page will be displayed showing your record. Click on the Acceptance Fee menu on the left pane.
- Select payment type and click on submit button to complete your transaction.
FUTMINNA Clearance Procedure
- Click on Student Link and scroll down to select ‘e-portal’
- Enter your Student ID and Password to login to your personal page
- Enter your date of birth, nationality and number of sittings of your examinations
- Click the button ‘Update Admission Data’ to continue, in case the system logs you out; re-login with your Student ID and Password and continue.
- Click on ‘Personal Data’ to fill in your personal data
- Click on Academic Record to upload credentials
- Enter your examination details. Candidates with two sittings should enter combination of the sittings on the seven(7) result boxes provided
- All Direct entry candidates should do same as in 6 above and enter higher education records
- Upload scanned documents of the following credentials (Guarantor/Referee, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, First O’level Result, Second O’level Result (Optional), Evidence of Name (in case of change of name), Signature, State of Origin).
- Ensure that your scanned documents for upload are in jpeg or jpg format.
- The Dimension for signature must be 150(height) x 170(width) pixels
- The Dimension for other documents must be 500(width) x 680(height) pixels
- Click on ‘Submit Academic Records’ button to submit your data.
- Wait until your status changes to Cleared or Rejected. If Cleared proceed to payment stage but if Rejected, read the reason(s) for rejection.
For further inquiry please call: 08127661649, 08186949283, or send e-mail to [email protected]
If you have any questions concerning FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- FUTMINNA Admission List for 2020/2021 Session has been released online
- FUTMINNA Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTMINNA Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission Exercise | www.futminna.edu.ng
- FUDutsin-Ma Acceptance Fees, Registration Details 2020/2021 has been published.
- Federal Poly Idah Acceptance Fees Payment & Registration Procedures for 2020/2021