Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Open Distance and e-Learning Admission Form 2020 | www.futminna.edu.ng.
FUTMINNA Open Distance and e-Learning Form: The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA), Centre for Open Distance and e-Learning (CODeL) has started selling application forms for admission into its Degree Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUTMINNA Open Distance and e-Learning Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Degree Programme of the Centre for Open Distance and e-Learning (CODeL), Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA), leading to the award of degree of B.Tech. Computer Science approved by the National Universities.
Advantages of the Programme:
- Payment of School Fees: Candidates are given special concession to pay the tuition fees in installments.
- Award of Degree Certificate: The same certificate obtained by those in the face-to-face study mode will be awarded.
- Stable Academic Calendar: The Academic Calendar of the programme is not affected by industrial action (strike), lockdown occasioned by the outbreak of covid-19 pandemic, etc
FUTMINNA Open Distance and e-Learning Admission Requirments & Duration.
- To qualify for admission, candidates MUST have at least five (5) ‘O’ Level credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and either Biology or Geography in NECO, WAEC, NABTEB or their equivalent at not more than two (2) sittings. In addition, Direct Entry (DE) candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit in Computer Science/Engineering at National Diploma (ND), or credit passes in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at HSC/GCE-A Level/IJMB.
Duration of the Programme:
- The programme is designed to last for a minimum of five (5) years (10 semesters) and a maximum of 10 years (20 semesters) for UTME candidates.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Open Distance and e-Learning Admission Form.
Candidates are advised to visit: www.codel.futminna.edu.ng to obtain instructions for the purchase and completion of the online application form. They are to pay a non-refundable application fee of N5, 000.00 only for candidates applying within Nigeria and US$15 for those outside Nigeria, payable into the University account via MasterCard.
Closing of Admission:
Completed application forms not received by 12 midnight of 31st December, 2020 will not be considered for this batch of admission.
For Further Enquiries, please contact:
Phone No: +234-705-535-4496, +234-813-248-3940, +234-803-689-7955,
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions concerning FUTMINNA Open Distance and e-Learning Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UI Distance Learning Centre Admission Form 2020/2021 is out
- ABU Distance Learning Undergraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session.
- ABU Distance Learning Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session.
- UNIABUJA Distance Learning & Continuing Education (CE) Admission Form 2020/2021
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.