Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020.
FUTMINNA Post UTME / DE Screening Form: Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA post UTME and Direct Entry screening admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now not for sale.
FUTMINNA Post UTME / DE Application Form
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the institution post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) will commence on Monday, 21st September 2020, and end midnight of 31st December, 2020.
FUTMINNA Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
(i) Only UTME and DE candidates who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna as First choice are eligible for the screening exercise.
(ii) UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 170, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website – Click here for the FUTMINNA 2020/2021 ADMISSION QUOTA/CUT-OFF.
(iii) Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure.
(iv) However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course will attract a processing fee of N1,000 only.
(v) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at not more than two sittings. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
(vi) Only ‘O’ Level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website(s) of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the original certificate(s) should be uploaded for verification.
CANDIDATES ARE TO ENSURE THAT ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS UPLOADED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE ARE THE SAME WITH THE RESULTS UPLOADED ON JAMB WEBSITE.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form.
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only through REMITA platform.
DE/UTME Candidates should follow the procedures below:
- Click on “2020/2021 UPASE”
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE- DE/UTME Login’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
- DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on the ‘payment link’ button to proceed to the payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from the application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: [email protected] or call 08168189680 and 08029724802.
If you have any questions concerning FUTMINNA Post UTME / DE Screening Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UI Post UTME Screening Exercise Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal College of Education (FCE) Katsina Post UTME Form for 2020/2021
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 session
- Landmark University (LMU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.