Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree and IJMB Registration Procedure for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
FUTMINNA Pre-Degree / IJMB Form Registration: The Federal University Of Technology (FUTMINNA), Centre for Preliminary and Extra-Mural Studies (CPES), pre-degree and IJMB programmes procedure and registration for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The management of the Federal University Of Technology (FUTMINNA) Centre for Preliminary and Extra-Mural Studies (CPES) has released the registration procedure for candidates admitted into the university pre-degree and IJMB programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session.
Entry Requirements into FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Programmes
A candidate MUST have at least five (5) credits, including English Language, Mathematics, and any three of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Biology/Agricultural Science/Health Science/ Technical Drawing and Geography at SSCE, GCE O’ Level, NECO and NABTEB in order to be eligible for admission.
The results obtained should not be at more than two sittings. For the IJMB programme, Agricultural Science and Health Science are not acceptable. The results should be obtained in no more than two sittings. Agricultural Science and Health Science are not acceptable for the IJMB programme.
FUTMINNA Pre-Degree / IJMB Form Registration
Application form cost Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only.
Admission requirement includes scan copies of your credentials: – O’level sittings, Primary Certificate, Indigene or Birth Certificate.
- Visit www.futminna.edu.ng to print the admission letter.
- Proceed to CPES for physical screening and collection of PINs.
- Login to the portal with your form number (username) and portal access PIN.
- Click on ‘payment’ link at left pane of your portal.
- Get subject’s combination PIN from CPES
- Click on ‘course’ link; enter the PIN to complete course registration
- Click on ‘upload’ link to upload scanned documents.
- Click on ‘personal detail’ to complete the form.
For More Information, Please Contact: 08146373827, 08155036018, 08168189680 (Technical Assistance)
Please note that the Centre is not liable to give reasons for rejecting any application, nor will it enter into correspondence on the subject matter with any applicant.
- FUPRE Pre-Degree Admission Form
- KWASU Pre-Degree / Remedial Admission Form
- FUTA Pre-Degree Admission Form
- FULAFIA Pre-Degree & Remedial Admission Forms
- OAU Pre-Degree Admission Form
If you have any questions concerning FUTMINNA Pre-Degree / IJMB Form Registration, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.