Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) CCE Admission Form 2020.
FUTO CCE Admission Form: the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) weekend part-time degree programs for the 2020/2021 academic session are now on sale. See the courses, requirements and how to apply…See more details below.
FUTO CCE Admission Form
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Centre for Continuing Education is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for consideration for admission into weekend programmes leading to the award of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree in the following Schools/Departments.
See Also: FUTO CISCO Admission Form
FUTO Weekend Part-Time Degree Available Programmes & Entry Requirements.
1.0 School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
Entry Requirements: Five O’ Level credit passes in Biology, or Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language plus credit in Physics and any other science subject:
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Agricultural Extension
- Department of Animal Science and Technology
- Department of Crop Science and Technology
- Department of Soil Science and Technology
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Department of Forestry and Wild Life
2.0 School of Biological Sciences
Entry Requirements: Five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Biology
- Department of Microbiology
3.0 School of Physical Sciences
- Department Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
The minimum duration of Programme is 6 years.
FUTO CCE Admission Form-Degree General Admission Requirements.
The following Admission Requirements apply uniformly in addition to the specified Departmental Requirements.
- Candidates should possess the university matriculation requirement of five (5) O’ Level credit passes including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in WASC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 180 in 2019 JAMB examinations.
How to Apply for FUTO Weekend Part-Time Degree Admission.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “CCE Weekend programme Application”.
- Enter your Phone Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita
- Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your Phone Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level result details.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Applicants would be required to pay a non-refundable fee of Eleven thousand, three hundred Naira (N11,300) in any bank.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
For support, contact:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 08139833300
If you have any questions concerning FUTO CCE Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.