Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) JUPEB to Degree Admission List 2020.
FUTO JUPEB Degree Admission List: Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO JUPEB to degree (100 and 200 level) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out…See more details below
FUTO JUPEB Degree Admission List
Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) JUPEB to Degree (200 Level) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session [Batch A and B].
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the 2020/2021 academic session Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates successfully absorbed into its various degree (200 level) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUTO JUPEB to degree 1st and 2nd batch admission lists have been successfully uploaded on the university website.
How to Check FUTO JUPEB Degree Admission List
- Go to https://futo.edu.ng/2019-2020-list-of-jupeb-into-regular-programmes/ to access your FUTO JUPEB to Degree 1st batch admission status.
- Go to https://futo.edu.ng/jupeb-into-regular-programmes-batch-b/ to access your FUTO JUPEB to Degree 2nd batch admission status.
- Go to FUTO admission status checking portal at https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.
The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) is a federal government university located in Owerri West, the capital of Imo State. The University is bounded by the communities of Eziobodo, Umuchima, Ihiagwa, and Obinze, in Imo State, Nigeria.
If you have any questions concerning FUTO JUPEB Degree Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.