FUTO Postgraduate Acceptance Fee | www.futo.edu.ng.
FUTO postgraduate acceptance fee – The procedure for the payment of acceptance fee by the newly admitted postgraduate students of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) for the 2023/2024 academic session has been published online, check here.
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO hereby announced that all the candidates offered provisional admission into its institution should pay N42,000 excluding bank charges via REMITA Platform. Check procedures for payment below.
Recommended: FUTO Postgraduate Registration Procedure
Procedures to Pay FUTO Postgraduate Acceptance Fee.
- After conforming your FUTO Postgraduate Admission Status, proceed to http://portal.futo.edu.ng/PGaccountVerification.aspx to activate your students portal account.
- After activating your portal account, visit https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Login.aspx to login.
- Drop down the Acceptance Menu, then select Pay PG Acceptance
- New students are required to select(2023/2024) as current session, then submit to generate the acceptance invoice.
- Go to the bank and make payment with your PG Acceptance invoice using the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) number on your invoice.
- Visit your Profile Account again, Login with your username and password
- Drop down the Acceptance Menu, select Pay PG Acceptance, then submit to obtain your PG Admission letter.
- Proceed to the PG School and meet your Departmental Schedule Officer with originals of your credentials/certificates, photocopies and passport photograph
- Proceed to your Department for Departmental clearance.
If you have any question concerning Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO), please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.