GDS Africa Recruitment: Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Monty Mobile Recruitment 2023/2024.
GDS Africa Recruitment 2023/2024 – How To Apply
Africa drives digital transformation by enabling customers to deploy cost-effective systems for artificial intelligence (AI). We provide solutions to reduce human effort and serve as a complement to human intelligence and drive new applications and use cases.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Demand Engineer
The demand engineer’s role is to execute activities related to the integration of software programs and applications into organizational information systems, in the areas
- IT-related nodes within the GSM space
- Mobile financial service
Responsibility includes the documentation and working with 3rd party systems and applications vendors. Ensuring quality and timely delivery of integration tasks.
- Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
- Innovation-driven industry
- Global technology trends and advancements
- Approved IT Standards and Practices
- Diverse Cultural environment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance driven environment
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities/outputs of the position (KPA’s)
- Collaborate with technology team members, end users, and other stakeholders in the testing of new software programs and applications.
- Ensure that any new software integration into the organization’s systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and other specifications.
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors and internal stakeholders for successful testing (SAT, IAT, and UAT) integration projects
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors and internal stakeholders for successful go-live following policy
- Documenting all integration project implementation activities to ensure smooth support of the business
- Performing other tasks that may be assigned to the post, based on the job requirement.
- Line Manager -Manager IS Demand
- Direct Reports, Not Applicable
- Matrix Reports, Not Applicable
- Key Customers, Manager IS demand, Senior Manager Service Delivery, Other IS Departments, Marketing, All other Divisions
- Key Suppliers, Other IS Departments, All other Divisions
- Relations, etc. All other Divisions
- Computer Engineer / Computer Science Degree.
- Possessing ITIL and other software and system certification
- 2 years of relevant IT experience
- Telecoms experience necessary
- Sound knowledge of GSM and Telecom Elements.
- Application Architecture and System Integration
- knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Good knowledge of database administration, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge in the programming language, software application installation, and administration
- Good knowledge of the following systems: VB6/.NET, Oracle, and SQL Script.
- Good knowledge of UNIX/LINUX System Administration
- Very Good Knowledge of System integration & Architecture design
- Very Good knowledge of product and service life cycle
- Very Good knowledge of OSS, BSS, MFS, and ICT
- Very good knowledge of Customer Management Processes and Systems
Skills / physical competencies:
- Commitment to the Organization
- Teamwork & Cooperation
- Customer Focus
- Taking the Initiative
- Analytical Thinking, Problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Team building abilities
- Ability to function under pressure.
- Ability to think and articulate thoughts logically
- Ability to Multitask
- Estate Masters Limited Recruitment
- Centre of the World Golf Club Recruitment
- Korto Ghana Recruitment
- Akrofi-Christaller Institute Recruitment
- Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) Recruitment
- Team Player
This position is for a 12-month rolling contract, to be extended based on performance.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning GDS Africa Recruitment 2023/2024 – How To Apply, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.