GES Appointment Letters Login Portal 2021 for Graduate Teachers.
GES Appointment Letter Portal: The Ghana Education Service (GES) appointment letters for graduate teachers 2021 has been released. How to Check GES Appointment Letter | www.gespromotions.gov.gh.
GES Appointment Letter Portal
The management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) hereby inform the general public and all Graduate Teachers that the appointment letters for shortlisted applicants have been released. The Appointment letters is for those who:
- Bachelors Degree in Education
- Passed the teacher licensure exams
- Completed the mandatory National Service
- Applied for recruitment into the service on the GES portal.
Note: Appointment letters can be accessed on www.gespromotions.gov.gh for a fee of GHC10.00.
Appointees are to report to the Regional Directors with their appointment letters, certificates and other documents for further directives before reporting to the school.
How to Purchase eVoucher for GES Posting
- Visit GES Promotion Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on Buy eVoucher Card
- Fill in the appropriate details and confirm the payment on your mobile device
- Proceed to the Posting Login Page and enter your Staff ID or Index Number and the eVoucher code you received on your mobile device
- Finally, click on Submit to download your appointment letter.
How to Check GES Appointment Letter | www.gespromotions.gov.gh.
- Visit the GES promotions portal https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on CoE Appointments tab at the far end
- Enter your Index Number and
- Your eVoucher Card number in the empty space
- Click on Submit, (please note the reset button is not working).
How to Check GES Posting Online
To check your GES posting, follow the procedures stated below.
2. Navigate and Click on Postings.
3. Fill the information required and click on Submit
4. Pay 10GHC via MTN Mobile Money.
5. Print out your posting letter.
6. Make copies and submit at the Regional Director of Education in the region of your posting before reporting to school.
Documents Required at the Regional Education Office
All Newly Trained Teachers who were been posted to Specific Regions are expected to visit the regional Education Offices in other to get further assistance as to their various districts and schools.
They are also expected to visit the regional or district education offices with their
- College or University Certificate
- National Service Certificate
- Licensure Examination Certificate
- A valid ID Card
- SSNIT Biometric
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Account Details
If you have any questions concerning GES Appointment Letter Portal, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.