Ghana Police Service (GPS) Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Login Portal – police.gov.gh.
Ghana Police Service Recruitment: Ghana Police Service (GPS) Recruitment (www.police.gov.gh) 2021/2022 Application Form Login Portal has been open for registration. Apply for Ghana Police Service Job below.
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Portal – police.gov.gh
Ghana’s police service operates in twelve departments: ten workers in ten regions of Ghana, one dedicated to the maritime and industrial site of Tema, and the twelve is the railway division and ports. Another department, the Marine Police Unit, is responsible for handling issues arising from the country’s oil and gas industry.
Ghana Police Recruitment Job Eligibility
All applicants must be able to meet the following criteria/requirement before he/she can be eligible to apply for the Ghana Police Service Job Recruitment.
- Applicants must be Ghanaian by birth,
- must be Ghanaian not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years of age by April 1, 2020,
- Height [173cm or 5.8ft for male and 165cm or 5.4ft for female]
- Educational qualification as may be prescribed by the Appointment and Promotion Advisory Board of the Ghana Police Service
- Applicant must have clean records from Criminalities
- Must be medically fit by Police standard
- must be of good character
- be able to speak and write in fluent English Language
- be knowledgeable in basic computer application
- have an active e-mail account and mobile phone number
- be ready to undergo basic Police training and other forms of training
How to Apply for Ghana Police Service Recruitment
- Purchase of a voucher
- Get to the e-services online portal for the Ghana police recruitment forms
- Enter the serial number of the purchased voucher and the pin and confirm that they are indeed yours.
- Create a personal profile
- Ghana police recruitment category –
- Education background
- Upload a passport sized photo of yourself.
- Review your Ghana police service for
- Submit your application
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Application Process
Payment for police recruitment in Ghana is made through GCB Bank Limited. Interested candidates must purchase an application coupon from GCB Bank Limited. The coupon costs only GhȻ100. To purchase the coupon, the interested party must have a functional email address.
Enter your official name at the time of voucher purchase. After the purchase, you will receive a serial number and PIN code to access the online police application form on the portal.
Then Log in with your Serial Number and PIN to access the Ghana Police Service Recruitment portal and complete the Ghana Police recruitment forms. Follow the instructions carefully if you fill in the required fields to avoid disqualification.
The authority will begin preselection as soon as the request is completed. Candidates who meet the specified requirements will be screened and invited to other recruitment procedures at the centers of their choice. They undergo extensive physical examinations to verify their eligibility.
Note that Your academic papers will be validated and candidates will have to pass an aptitude test. As a result of this process, successful applicants undergo a medical examination to determine if they are fit for the Ghana Police Service. Candidates who have passed all stages will eventually be invited to police training.
- Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment For Officers Enlistment
- Apply for Ghana Railway Development Recruitment
- Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment
- Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority Recruitment Application Portal
- Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021/2022
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Form Login Portal
The Ghana Police Recruitment forms are downloadable and it requires the applicant to fill in the blanks with truthful and factual information and for reasons of honesty. Ideally, the Ghana Police Service Forms will ask who the candidate is, his address, why he/she is interested in the job and what qualifications he has.
After crossing the Ghanaian police service, the recruiter can easily tell who is fit to work and who is not. Completing these forms then requires reading the understanding of the instruction.
- Forms are not being sold for this recruitment exercise
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- The Police Service has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC, and any applicant who is found to have presented forged document will be prosecuted
- All correspondence with applications will be done through their e-mails only
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.
Ghana Police Recruitment Application Deadline
Application portal for Ghana Police Recruitment 2021-2022 has not open yet. In this regard, We advise you to visit schoolflash.com.ng frequently for more update anytime the Ghana Police Service Recruitment opportunity is on.
Ghana Police Recruitment Past question/Answers
Police exam questions for the aptitude test are drawn from different subjects including Mathematics, English, and General Knowledge.
Likely questions in the Ghana Police Recruitment Sample Questions from past police recruitment aptitude tests:
1) When was the Ghana Police Service (GPS) established?
ANSWER: 1894, Accra, Ghana
2) What are the objectives of the Ghana Police Service?
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE POLICE
The Ghana Police Service as it is now called has as its motto “Service with Integrity”.
The functions of the Ghana Police Service as stated in the Police Service Act, 1970 [Act 350] of Ghana are as follows;
• Crime detection and prevention
• Apprehension (arrest) and prosecution of offenders
• Maintenance of law and order
• Due enforcement of the law
3). What is the Ghana Police Service motto?
ANSWER: Service with Integrity
4) What is the name of the Ghana Police Service IGP?
ANSWER: Search for a current answer
5) Who is the present Chief of Defense Staff?
If you have any questions concerning Ghana Police Service Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.