Ghana Police Service (GPS) Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Login Portal – police.gov.gh.
Ghana Police Service Recruitment: Ghana Police Service (GPS) Recruitment (www.police.gov.gh) 2023/2024 Application Form Login Portal has been open for registration. Apply for Ghana Police Service Job below.
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Portal – police.gov.gh
Ghana’s police service operates in twelve departments: ten workers in ten regions of Ghana, one dedicated to the maritime and industrial site of Tema, and the twelve is the railway division and ports. Another department, the Marine Police Unit, is responsible for handling issues arising from the country’s oil and gas industry.
Ghana Police Recruitment Job Eligibility
All applicants must be able to meet the following criteria/requirement before he/she can be eligible to apply for the Ghana Police Service Job Recruitment.
- Applicants must be Ghanaian by birth,
- must be Ghanaian not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years of age by April 1, 2022,
- Height [173cm or 5.8ft for male and 165cm or 5.4ft for female]
- Educational qualification as may be prescribed by the Appointment and Promotion Advisory Board of the Ghana Police Service
- Applicant must have clean records from Criminalities
- Must be medically fit by Police standard
- must be of good character
- be able to speak and write in fluent English Language
- be knowledgeable in basic computer application
- have an active e-mail account and mobile phone number
- be ready to undergo basic Police training and other forms of training
How to Apply for Ghana Police Service Recruitment
Application Link –https://police.gov.gh/en/index.php/training/
- Purchase of a voucher
- Get to the e-services online portal for the Ghana police recruitment forms
- Enter the serial number of the purchased voucher and the pin and confirm that they are indeed yours.
- Create a personal profile
- Ghana police recruitment category –
- Education background
- Upload a passport sized photo of yourself.
- Review your Ghana police service for
- Submit your application
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Application Process
Payment for police recruitment in Ghana is made through GCB Bank Limited. Interested candidates must purchase an application coupon from GCB Bank Limited. The coupon costs only GhȻ100. To purchase the coupon, the interested party must have a functional email address.
Enter your official name at the time of voucher purchase. After the purchase, you will receive a serial number and PIN code to access the online police application form on the portal.
Then Log in with your Serial Number and PIN to access the Ghana Police Service Recruitment portal and complete the Ghana Police recruitment forms. Follow the instructions carefully if you fill in the required fields to avoid disqualification.
The authority will begin preselection as soon as the request is completed. Candidates who meet the specified requirements will be screened and invited to other recruitment procedures at the centers of their choice. They undergo extensive physical examinations to verify their eligibility.
Note that Your academic papers will be validated and candidates will have to pass an aptitude test. As a result of this process, successful applicants undergo a medical examination to determine if they are fit for the Ghana Police Service. Candidates who have passed all stages will eventually be invited to police training.
- Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment For Officers Enlistment
- Apply for Ghana Railway Development Recruitment
- Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment
- Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority Recruitment Application Portal
- Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Application Form Portal
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Form Login Portal
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Academic Qualification
All applications must possess a minimum academic qualification of Six  credits [A1 – C6] at WASSCE, including English language and Mathematics.
Steps for Ghana Police Service Recruitment Application: How To Apply
Step One (1): Ghana Police Recruitment Purchase of Voucher
Purchase a Voucher from any Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch for Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢ 50.00).
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number to the bank as part of the purchase.
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the application process and training. The purchased Voucher is not transferable;
Step Two (2): Ghana Police Recruitment Online Application Portal
Having purchased a Voucher, the Applicant should log on to the online recruitment portal at https://upgrade-pol.gh.services/ with these recommended browsers; (1) Mozilla Firefox (2) Google Chrome or (3) Internet Explorer.
Step Three (3): Ghana Police Recruitment Online Application Details
A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CONFIRM VOUCHER or SIGN IN. Click on CONFIRM VOUCHER, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
This is how to create an account:
i. enter the email address used in purchasing the Voucher;
ii. pick or choose any password which will be known to you alone and which you can remember;
iii. confirm the password; and
iv. verify the Voucher purchased by entering the Serial Number and PIN.
Step Four (4): Ghana Police Recruitment Confirming Pin and Serial Number
Enter serial and pin and CONFIRM.
Step Five (5): Ghana Police Recruitment Creating of Profile
Create a profile. To create a profile, enter your personal details such as your name, date of birth, age, height, nationality, etc
Step Six (6): Ghana Police Recruitment Choosing Your Category
Choose a category of your choice.
Step Seven (7): Ghana Police Recruitment Upload Your Educational Background
Enter your educational background details
Step Eight (8): Ghana Police Recruitment Upload Your Passport.
Upload a passport picture of yourself.
Step Nine (9): Ghana Police Recruitment Reviewing Your Data
Applicant should ensure that all information submitted is accurate. Review your information on the summary page by reading through the summary page carefully. Click on the EDIT button if there are any changes to be made.
You may also SAVE your entries by clicking on the NEXT button. If you want to return to the page later to edit or continue with the entries, click on the LOG OUT button, or submit your application.
Step Ten (10): Ghana Police Recruitment Submitting Your Application
Submit your application by clicking on the GENERATE YOUR DECISION button to complete the first stage of the application process.
Once the GENERATE YOUR DECISION button is clicked, you cannot make any changes to the Application Form. The decision on the Application will show on the screen either as QUALIFIED for an Applicant who has qualified for the next stage of the application process or NOT QUALIFIED for an Applicant who has been disqualified.
The reasons for disqualification will be displayed on the page. Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it at the next stage of physical screening. An instant message will be sent to you by e-mail and text message, which reveals a tracking number for qualified Applicants.
Note: If you are not qualified, you may purchase a new voucher and try a new category.
Stages of the Ghana Police Service Recruitment Process
1. After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes.
2. At recruitment centres there should be a. Body examination and selection b. Examination and inspection of academic and personal documents
3. Successful candidates in  above shall be made to write aptitude test
4. Candidates who pass the aptitude test will go through a thorough criminal and background check.
5. Then there shall be medical examination for successful applicants.
6. The final stage of the processes is an invitation to commence training.
Things to note about Ghana Police Recruitment
1. Forms are not being sold for this recruitment exercise
2. Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
3. The Police Service has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
4. Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the form
5. Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
6. All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC, and any applicant who is found to have presented forged document will be prosecuted
7. All correspondence with applications will be done through their e-mails only
8. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes. More information can be obtained from www.police.gov.gh.
- Forms are not being sold for this recruitment exercise
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- The Police Service has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC, and any applicant who is found to have presented forged document will be prosecuted
- All correspondence with applications will be done through their e-mails only
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.
Ghana Police Recruitment Application Deadline
The mode of application is done only online and receiving of applications has commence.
Ghana Police Recruitment Past question/Answers
Police exam questions for the aptitude test are drawn from different subjects including Mathematics, English, and General Knowledge.
Likely questions in the Ghana Police Recruitment Sample Questions from past police recruitment aptitude tests:
1) When was the Ghana Police Service (GPS) established?
ANSWER: 1894, Accra, Ghana
2) What are the objectives of the Ghana Police Service?
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE POLICE
The Ghana Police Service as it is now called has as its motto “Service with Integrity”.
The functions of the Ghana Police Service as stated in the Police Service Act, 1970 [Act 350] of Ghana are as follows;
• Crime detection and prevention
• Apprehension (arrest) and prosecution of offenders
• Maintenance of law and order
• Due enforcement of the law
3). What is the Ghana Police Service motto?
ANSWER: Service with Integrity
4) What is the name of the Ghana Police Service IGP?
ANSWER: Search for a current answer
5) Who is the present Chief of Defense Staff?
The CDS is appointed by the President, in consultation with the Council of State of Ghana. The current CDS is Vice Admiral Matthew Quashie. He was appointed by President Mahama on 28 March 2013.
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Screening Date
Click Here: https://portal.applyghprisons.com/login
Invitation For Screening:
All Applicants must login into their accounts to access their screening information.
If you have any questions concerning Ghana Police Service Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
Please I didn’t print out my police forms pls can u help me find a way to print it out since I can’t access the page