Ghana Railway Development Recruitment Application Portal 2021 | www.mrd.gov.gh.
Ghana Railway Development Recruitment: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Ghana Railway Recruitment Exercise for the 2021/2022 period. http://www.mrd.gov.gh/. Apply for MRD Recruitment below.
Ghana Railway Development Recruitment
The Ministry of Railway Development of Ghana was created with the core responsibility to ensure and increase infrastructural growth and service delivery in Ghana’s transport sector to help ease pressure on the other means of transport…Read More.
The Ministry of Railway Development of Ghana are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
GHANA RAILWAY VACANCY POSITION: Manager, Regulations, and Licensing
To provide operational support for the effective performance of the health, safety and environment functions of the authority
Supervises the collection of data for the formulation of health, safety and environment policies
• Collates data for the development of health and safety programmes
• Implements health, safety and environment programmes and activities
• Collates data for the development of systems to ensure compliance with applicable health, safety and environment standards, policies and regulations
• Participates in the conduct of health, safety and environment audits
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary an institution in Environmental and safety engineering or other relevant equivalent disciplines
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in, Railway / Civil / Mechanical Engineering or another relevant equivalent disciplines
• Must have a minimum of NEBOSH Diploma – level qualification
• A minimum of 1-year post bachelor’s degree relevant work experience in a reputable organisation
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission
GHANA RAILWAY VACANCY POSITION: Senior Manager, Projects Development
To provide operational support for the efficient and effective performance of the standards specifications and compliance functions of the authority
Collates data for the formulation of policies
• Implements, monitors and evaluates the units programmes projects and activities
• Collates data for the establishment of a system to monitor and maintain projects and railway assets
• Collates data for the review of the maintenance schedule, as and when necessary in variance with the Railway Masters Plan
• A minimum of a Master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in railway, Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Geodetic / Geomatics / Project Management or other relevant equivalent disciplines
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Quantity Surveying and Construction Economics or other relevant equivalent disciplines
• Must be a certified member of the Ghana Institution of Engineering or equivalent professional body
• Must have completed national service
• A minimum of 4 years post bachelor’s degree relevant work experience in a reputable organization
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the authority in collaboration with the Public Service Commission
How to Apply for Ghana Railway Development Recruitment
Interested applicants should submit applications with curriculum vitae and at least two references to the Ministry of Railway Development of Ghana Office(s)
The electronic version of the application should be sent to [email protected]
Note: Candidates applying for any of the positions must have very good communication, interpersonal, presentation, and report writing skills, as well as good knowledge in the use of relevant Microsoft Office suite
MRD Recruitment Deadline
Application Deadline for submission of credential (curriculum vitae. CV) will be on the 7th of October 2021.
If you have any questions concerning Ghana Railway Development Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment For Officers Enlistment 2020
- Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) Recruitment Portal 2020
- NADMO Recruitment Application Portal & Guidelines 2021/2022
- Ghana Education Service (GES) Promotion Aptitude Test Date 2020
- GES Recruitment Examination Date 2020 | www.ges.gov.gh
- Local Government Service Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- Ghana Ministry of Health (MOH) Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021