Sumbawa University Of Technology Global Ambassador Scholarship, Indonesia 2020.
Global Ambassador Scholarship: Application is invited to the Global Ambassador Scholarship At Sumbawa University Of Technology, Indonesia 2020, The university continuously strives to bring cutting edge programs to directly impact the betterment of its local environment as well as to global audiences.
Global Ambassador Scholarship
Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (Sumbawa University of Technology) is a for-profit private higher education institution located in the rural setting of the medium city of Sumbawa (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants), West Nusa Tenggara. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Kementerian Riset dan Teknologi/Badan Riset dan Inovasi Nasional, Republik Indonesia (Ministry of Research and Technology/National Research and Innovation Agency of Republic Indonesia)…Read More.
See Also: Swedish Institute Scholarships Spring
The Sumbawa University of Technology (Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa) calls for offers a global perspective and rooted practices to its academia through learning, research, and community services.
The Scholarship will cover followings:
- Round trip airfare
- The undergraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of four years
- The postgraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of two years
- Housing (shared room)
- Monthly stipend
- should have a high willingness to learn and have interests, talents, and study programs to be chosen
- should demonstrate academic achievements (academic reports), non-academic (sports, arts, Olympics, etc.)
- must have a good command of English
- must have completed high school (for the undergraduate program) and a 4-year undergraduate program (for the Master’s program).
Eligible Countries: International
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and Master
Value of Award: Varies
How To Apply for Global Ambassador Scholarship
Applicants must take part in any undergraduate or graduate course at the university. Once they have been admitted into the programme, they can send their application for this application.
- Application Form;
- Motivation letter;
- A Complete CV;
- A copy bank account statement
- Personal statement, stating that the applicant will not engage in a job, not involve in any political activities and will obey the Indonesian laws and regulations;
- An English translated copy of degree certificate
- An English translated copy of the academic transcript
- Passport size photographs in white background, the file should not be more than 200 kb
- A scan of passport cover and biodata page (minimum validity of 18 months for 6 or 12 months visa application; and a minimum of 30 months validity for 24 months visa application)
- Health certificate
- Certificate of English Proficiency
- Certificate of Bahasa Indonesia Proficiency
All documents must be in English.
() optional. (*) may be submitted after the admission result announced
For more Information visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: August 18, 2020.
If you have any questions concerning Global Ambassador Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.