GNPC Scholarships Application Form Login Portal 2021/2022.
GNPC Scholarship Application Form – Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) invites Scholarships application from eligible citizen of Ghana 2021/2022. See Application Form, Guidelines, Eligibility, Requirements and how to apply for Ghana National Petroleum Corporation scholarship below.
Are you among those aspirant searching for: GNPC Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022, www.gnpcghana.com Scholarship 2021,GNPC Scholarship 2021 deadline, scholarship list, www.gnpcghana.com scholarship application form, GNPC Scholarship Secretariat, GNPC foundation, GNPC Scholarship 2021/2022. We have you covered. Keep reading below.
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Scholarship Portal
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2021/2022 Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Foundation Scholarship Programme. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
About GNPC Scholarship.
The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) is offering limited Undergraduate scholarship, through the GNPC Foundation, to prospective Ghanaian students for the 2020/2021 academic year. The scholarship is for degree courses and are tenable at accredited public tertiary Institutions in Ghana. The scholarship covers Tuition, Living Expenses, Book Allowance and Dissertation/Project Allowance.
- Be Ghanaian,
- Have obtained admission to undertake an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree Program at a local public tertiary Institution at the time of application.
Preference would be given to:
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Special Education
- Agricultural Science
- Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET)
• All applications are to be done online (www.gnpcghana.com)
Submission of hard copies of application will be rejected.
•This facility does not apply to sandwich, part-time, private or fee-paying students in public tertiary institutions.
• For applicants with any form of disability, upload medical report as evidence of disability
• Continuing students are to upload their statement of results.
• Applicants who enjoy any form of educational scholarship should not apply
• It is important that your eligibility for this scholarship award is based on accurate information. Misrepresentation in any material form renders the application null and void. Any award made based on misrepresentation shall be withdrawn and if any investments are made based on the misrepresentation, the applicant may be asked to provide a refund or may face prosecution or both.
How to Apply For GNPC Scholarship
MODE OF APPLICATION
A. Complete and Submit Application online via (www.gnpcghana.com) THIS LINK (With relevant documentations uploaded)
Please click on the CREATE ACCOUNT TAB to start your application. Thereafter select, Local Scholarship Undergraduate.
1) New (fresh) applicants should click on online application to begin a new application (i.e. access the application form page)
2) Applicants should provide necessary details with correct and active e-mail.
3) Pin will be generated and sent to your e-mail. Do note that pin may be sent to spam/junk e-mail in some cases
4) Applicants should reassess the application page with the correct telephone number and pin provided.
NB: For any enquiries contact GNPC Foundation on 0302975847
Application Deadline: 31st July 2021.
GNPC Scholarship Shortlisted Candidate
Click on the link representing your state of origin to access your status:
- Ahafo Region
- Ashanti Region
- Bono Region
- Bono East Region
- Central Region
- Eastern Region
- Greater Accra Region
- Northern Region
- North East Region
- Oti Region
- Savannah Region
- Upper East Region
- Upper West Region
- Volta Region
- Western Region
- Western North Region
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) shortlisted candidate will be contact through email address.
- GSS Recruitment
- GES Promotion Result
- WAEC Ghana Recruitment
- Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
- GES Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate
- GES Appointment Letters Portal for Graduate Teachers
- Ghana Ministry of Health (MOH) Recruitment Application Portal
- Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition Recruitment Application Form Portal
If you have any questions concerning GNPC Scholarship Application Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.