Gokdom Post Matric Scholarship Fresh & Renewal | www.gokdom.kar.nic.in.
Gokdom Post Matric Scholarship – Applications are invited for the Post Matric Scholarship Fresh & Renewal: Karnataka Directorate of Minorities from Students of Karnataka State. The scholarship is proudly sponsored by Gokdom Minority Welfare department in the Directorate of Minorities in India 2021/2022.
Applications are invited for the Post Matric Scholarship Fresh & Renewal: Karnataka Directorate of Minorities from Students of Karnataka State. The scholarship is proudly sponsored by Gokdom Minority Welfare department in the Directorate of Minorities in India.
Gokdom Post Matric Scholarship
It is majorly reputed for providing financial assistance to Minority students of Karnataka State for pursuing higher studies aboard in Master Degree, Ph.D. and Post Doctoral Courses etc., in prestigious Foreign Universities.
Minority students who opt to pursue higher studies Abroad in prestigious foreign Universities after their degree course are provided with National Overseas Scholarship by Government of Karnataka at the rate of Rs. 20.00 lakhs for 2 years course only.
About Directorate of Minorities
The main functions of the department are introduced schemes to promote accelerated socio-economic development of Minorities, introduce educational concessions for students, implement a scheme for development of Women and Children, providing training and employment opportunities, thereby tackling the problems of economic backwardness among the Minorities
Gokdom Scholarship Level/Field
The Gokdom scholarship is meant for students who are students from the minority communities in Karnataka.
The post matric scholarship Karnataka is hosted in India.If you are an international student and you desire to study in India. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in India
The Gokdom scholarship has a value that includes the provision of tuition fee to enable the students to study in any local and foreign university.
The Gokdom post matric scholarship Karnataka are available for Students of Karnataka domicile studying in other States in India.
1000 students will be provided financial assistance to study in foreign universities, through National Overseas Scheme
Eligibility for Scholarship
In order to be eligible, the participants must
- The students should have scored 50% marks and above in their previous Semester (for semester wise courses) Previous year (for year wise courses);
- Annual income of the students’ Parents/Guardians from all sources should not exceed Rs.2 Lakh for Post-Matric Scholarship.
- Students pursuing correspondence education and certificate courses or training are not eligible.
- Students of Karnataka domicile studying in other States are also eligible to apply in Karnataka.
- Students of other States studying in Karnataka are not eligible to apply from Karnataka.
Read the following instructions carefully before filling online Application
- Open Bank Account (Preferably in Nationalized Banks).
- Go to Bank, Link your Aadhar Number with your bank account number.
- Students have to apply only online. No other mode of Application is accepted.
Formats for Documents Under Serial Number 3 are available on our website.
Post-Matric Students need not to upload their documents
Supported file types for uploading documents:- PDF, JEP, JEPG.
For better visibility use Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- Go to Website http://www.scholarships.gov.in
- Click on “New User? Register” button.
- Go through/Read carefully the guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal
- After reading guidelines click on the “Continue” button
- A new page requesting to enter the personal data will be displayed. Fill the student registration form.
- Check Aadhar consent in a checkbox
- After entering all required details Click on the “Register” button.
- Student registration ID will be displayed. (Note down the Student Registration ID number for further reference and inquiries.
- Click on the “Continue” button, it will take you to the Login Page.
- The student has to Re-Login using Student Registration ID Number and Date of Birth in format (DD/MM/YYYY).
- After Login Student will get OTP of 5 digits on Registered Mobile Number.
Confirm OTP will take you to Student’s Home Page
- Click the “Application Form” button and enter the details mentioned below:
- After entering the above details click on “Save & Continue” to Switch on to next Page
The applicant is directed to see the next page for “Contact Details & Scheme Details”.
** Enter your contact details.
** Based on the eligibility criteria of the student, schemes will be displayed.
** Select “POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES MINORITIES CS” for post-matric courses.
** After selecting the scheme, in the same page -an Upload Document section will be displayed – upload your documents therein (MCM Students only).
** Re-check all your entries, uploaded documents, before finally submitting the application, as there will be no provision to amend or alter it thereafter. Click on Final Submit. Take a print on Clicking print Button for reference and as an Acknowledgement.
How to Renew Gokdom Scholarship:
- Go to Website http://www.scholarships.gov.in
- Click on “Apply for Renewal” button.
- Students have to Login using Last year Student Registration ID Number and Date of Birth in format (DD/MM/YYYY).
- After login will take you to Student’s Home Page
- Click “Pre-Filled Information” button and Check your last year details.
- Click “Apply for Renewal’’ & enter Renewal details
- Click on Final Submit. Take a print on Clicking print Button for reference and as an Acknowledgement.
You can access more information about the scholarship and begin the application by clicking on the following link; https://gokdom.kar.nic.in/
To access more scholarships in India, click on the corresponding link: http://www.scholarships.gov.in
Post Matric Scholarship Fresh 31.08.2020: Post Matric Scholarship Renewal 31.07.2021
If you have any question concerning Gokdom Post Matric Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.