Gombe State College of Nursing and Midwifery ND/HND Nursing Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Gombe College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Form: College of Nursing and Midwifery, Gombe State, has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Nursing Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe, Gombe State, National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Nursing Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Gombe State College of Nursing and Midwifery ND/HND Nursing Admission Form Requirement
- JAMB score 150 points and above.
- O/level five credit sciences (Mathematics, English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.)
- They are to submit their JAMB slip, Bank Teller and O/level to the College Registry.
- Candidates without JAMB SCORE need not to apply.
- The candidate must be physically and Mentally fit.
How to Apply for Gombe College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Admission Form
Accordingly, the exercise for the sales of the online application forms will be conducted between Monday 15th to Saturday 27th August 2022.
Therefore, interested candidates in that ND/HND programme are to pay only a JAMB screening fee of two thousand naira (N2,000:00), excluding e-service charges.
All interested applicants should log into the College portal that is www.conmgombe.com, to make payment and obtain the form. The form can also be obtained at the College Café or business centre.
Furthermore, female applicants who wish to apply for Basic Midwifery and also ND/HND Nursing (multiple applications) is allowed to use different ID or phone numbers for each programme.
For more enquiries, interested applicants are to contact the College’s Admission Office via GSM NO. 08024680730 and 07067735671, please.
- Cash payment is not allowed.
- No completed form will be accepted after the closing date
If you have any questions concerning Gombe College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UNTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- LUTH School of Nursing Admission List
- UBTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- FCT School of Nursing/Midwifery Gwagwalada Basic Midwifery & Post-Basic Nursing Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.