Government of Turkey (Türkiye) Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students.
Türkiye Scholarship | The government of Turkey (Türkiye Burslari) is now accepting scholarship applications from suitably qualified undergraduate and postgraduate international students who wish to further their education in The Republic Of Turkey.
The government of Turkey Scholarship (Türkiye Burslari)
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded higher education scholarship program which is designed for international students. Türkiye opens the doors of its universities for international students from all around the world with “Türkiye Scholarships”. Scholarship with vast opportunities and education in qualified Turkish universities will help you to gain new perspectives, and abilities making you be one step ahead of others in your career.
See Also: New America National Fellows Program
The aim of Türkiye Scholarships is to improve mutual understanding with other countries and to contribute richness of global information with people oriented approach.
Türkiye Scholarships Eligibility
To be eligible for Turkiye scholarship, applicants must;
- be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
is also age condition candidates are required to meet:• For applicants
applying to Undergraduate Degree: Those who were born no earlier than
• For applicants applying to Master’s Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1989,
• For applicants applying to Ph.D Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1984,
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
- have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
- Online application
- A copy of a bachelor or master’s diploma or document indicating that the candidate is bachelor or master’s senior student
- A certified bachelor and/or master’s transcript (indicating courses taken and relevant grades of the candidate)
- A copy of a valid ID card (passport, national ID, birth certificate etc.)
- Passport photo
Value of Scholarship
The Scholarship Covers:
- Monthly stipend (600 TL for undergraduate, 850 TL for master and 1.200 TL for PhD)
- Full tuition fee
- 1-year Turkish language course
- Free accommodation
- Round-trip air ticket
- Health insurance
Duration of Scholarship: for the period of study
How to Apply for Türkiye Burslari Scholarship
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.
For more information, visit the Türkiye Scholarships.
If you have any question concerning Government of Turkey, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.