GRA Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Login Portal.
GRA Recruitment Application Form Login Portal: Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for full-time job recruitment into the following positions in the Ghana Customs Service for the 2021/2022 recruitment exercise.
GRA Recruitment Application
The GRA has built a strong professional team over the years. Our employees have the opportunity to work With over 8,000 employees deployed across the country in various offices and departments, we have created a favorable work environment with able mentors and the opportunity for growth and personal advancement.
GRA Recruitment Requirements
The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/HND/BSC. or any relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations.
N/B: Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
APPLICATION STARTING DATE: Online Registration for the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2021 will start soon.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: All applications for the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2021 closing date are not yet announced.
- Ghana Railway Development Recruitment
- Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment Application Portal
- Ghana Education Service (GES) Recruitment Application Portal
How to Apply for GRA Recruitment
Interested candidates are to always visit here or the Nigeria custom service recruitment website @ www.gra.gov.gh to know when the form comes out eventually.
Applicants are to complete the application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
The Ghana Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
(i) Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
(ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
Ghana Customs Service Recruitment Entry Qualifications
(1) Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(2) Applicants must also have a General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(3) Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
(4) Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
GRA Shortlisted Candidate
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or a face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
If you have any questions concerning GRA Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.