Gratitude Affirmations: There are so many things in our lives for which we should be grateful, even if life can often bring us down and cause us to forget.
Gratitude Affirmations for Building a Thankful Life
It’s easy to get into negative thought patterns and concentrate on the negative aspects of our lives rather than the positive ones. These gratitude affirmations can help with that.
Change your Brain to Become Happier
You can start and end each day on a happy note by saying an affirmation of gratitude. You will not only go to bed with thankful thoughts, but you will also wake up with them if you spend a few minutes each day just writing down what you are grateful for.
Gratitude Affirmations to use Everyday
1. I am open to things working out for me. I am open to receiving abundance. I am open to connecting with my highest self.
2. I express deep appreciation for the small steps I achieve each day.
3. With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more gratitude into my life.
4. I am grateful for many things in my life that bring me joy and comfort.
5. I trust that what’s meant for me is already mine, regardless of how and when it is mine.
6. I am worthy of beautiful endings and exciting beginnings.
7. Every kind word I express comes back to me multiplied.
8. I realize there will be obstacles but I have the strength to get through them.
9. Today, I will concentrate on taking one step forward, however small.
10. I allow my voice to be heard, my thoughts to be expressed and my vision to be seen.
11. My life is meaningful and important; I am a valuable contributor to the greater good.
12. I am worthy because I say so. My worth is in my hands.
13. I release the amount of pressure I put on myself.
14. I give myself permission to trust myself, my guidance, and my intuition.
15. All the good in my life comes to me as a result of my willingness to find happiness in each moment.
16. Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.
17. I choose to be kind to myself and love myself unconditionally.
18. I see problems as challenges that evolve and make me grow.
19. Each day even if it’s for a few minutes I’m going to stop and be grateful for all of life’s beauty.
20. I am thankful that with each experience, I become a better version of myself.
21. I create the possibility of happiness for others by being happy.
22. It does not matter what other people say or do. What matters is how I choose to react and what I choose to believe about myself.
23. Being kind toward others is very important to me, and I exercise kindness throughout my day.
24. As I focus on compassion, I naturally relate to others with love and understanding.
25. I am not afraid of what could go wrong. I am excited about what could go right.
26. I return to the basics of life: forgiveness, courage, gratitude, love, and humor.
27. I always treat others the way I expect to be treated.
28. Where I think I am lost, I am ready to feel found.
29. As I forgive myself, it becomes easier to forgive others.
30. I have the freedom and power to create the life I desire.
31. I am creating a life that feels good and I am in charge of my happiness.
32. Happiness is within me. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given.
33. I am humble and continue to learn every day.
34. Each day, I am bold, and I walk on my path with courage!
35. Every day I’m going to be more mindful of all of the small blessings that I should be thankful for.
36. Day by day and thought by thought, I am creating my ideal life!
37. I am grateful for everything, the good and the bad because it made me.
38. I am ready to encounter opportunities I never thought were possible.
39. Today, I choose to think positively and create an amazing and successful life for myself.
40. I am the architect of my life. I build its foundation and choose its contents. I decorate my life with hope, healing, and gratitude.
41. Self–acceptance, self–love, and self–care are the habits that I choose to cultivate. I am practicing loving my life.
42. Every person on this planet enriches my life in some way or another. I am thankful to all.
43. I realize that every situation in life has some purpose and I thank the Universe for it.
44. The air I breathe, and the ground I walk on are all gifts from the universe, and I express my gratitude for the same.
45. I am thankful to the Universe for allowing me to take birth and go through life’s experiences.
46. I am grateful to the universe for manifesting all the wonderful things in my life so far.
47. I am grateful for my sense of gratitude – I know it is the way to joy, peace, and the life of my dreams.
48. I live in a state of gratitude and I am always thankful for the help and support of others who have helped me along the way.
49. Every day is a constant state of learning. Today, I am finding ways to be grateful for what I have while also being excited about what is yet to transpire.
50. Wonderful things happen to me for I live with an attitude of gratitude.
51. The more I show my gratitude, the more good things I receive to be thankful for.
52. I am grateful for the life I’m living.
53. I am grateful to be a part of this amazing universe.
54. I am grateful for the blessings in my life, both big and small.
55. I am grateful to have shelter and food.
56. I am grateful to others for the kindness they show me. I am filled with praise and gratitude.
57. I realize that whatever I eat and drink passes through many hands before reaching me. I am thankful to all these people.
58. With a sense of gratitude, I see the world in a new light. Each day is an opportunity and a gift.
59. Each and every day I learn new lessons, expand my awareness, and develop my abilities.
60. I trust myself and turn inward to seek my highest truth.
61. I am worthy of great love and I deserve to be loved fully and completely.
62. I am grateful for every opportunity that comes my way.
63. I am grateful for my freedom.
64. I am grateful for the beauty of nature that’s all around me.
65. I am grateful for the sun, the moon, and the stars.
66. With an attitude of gratitude, I live in an awareness of abundance and I am richly blessed.
67. I know gratitude is a daily choice and I choose to be grateful.
68. I am grateful to be able to count my blessings every day.
- How Tall Was Andre the Giant? (Explained)
- Does Arby’s Take Apple Pay?
- National Boyfriend Day: All You Need to Know
- Why is Bitcoin So Expensive? (Top 10 Reasons)
- 118 Good Night Message for Her to Make Her Smile
69. I am grateful to be able to feel a spectrum of amazing emotions.
70. I am grateful for all the experiences I’ve had in my life thus far.
71. I am grateful for all the beautiful places I’ve gotten to see in my life.
72. I am grateful to be myself.
73. I am grateful for all the modern-day conveniences that I have.
74. I am grateful to be alive.
75. I start each day with an attitude of gratitude and sustain that attitude all day long.
76. Gratitude changes my focus on what is good in my life.
77. Every day I take time to acknowledge all the good that blesses my life.
78. Every day in every way I get better and better.
79. I am forever grateful for all the technologies that allow me to keep in touch with my loved ones.
80. I forgive myself and I allow myself to feel inner peace.
81. I give myself the care and attention that I deserve.
82. I am grateful for my body and the life I have.
83. With every breath I take, I am bringing greater and greater clarity into my life.
84. I have the energy and passion to make my thoughts a reality.
85. My heart is open and receptive to giving and receiving love. I am a magnet for positive loving experiences.
86. I deserve to be happy and loved.
87. Today I am planting the seeds of growth in my life. I am absolutely committed to watering them every day.
88. I am focusing on the joy of living my life and helping others where and when I can.
89. I am willing to believe that things will work out, even if they don’t feel like it.
90. I sincerely appreciate all the good things in my life. I sincerely appreciate all the help I receive from others.
91. I am in the process of becoming the best version of myself.
92. I am grateful for my life’s challenges for helping me grow and become who I am.
93. I am grateful for my dreams and I know I have the power to manifest them.
94. I love myself, respect myself, and accept myself exactly as I am.
95. I choose to be kind to myself and love myself unconditionally.
96. I allow my creative energy to flow freely at all times.
97. I am grateful for another day to make a positive contribution.
98. I accept my emotions and let them serve their purpose.
99. I am so happy and grateful that I am the creator of my reality.
100. Today I am grateful to be alive and filled with serenity and happiness.
101. Today I will look for the beauty and the gifts in these moments of struggle. I will be grateful for each and every one of them.
102. I am grateful that I’m able to give and receive love.
103. I am grateful that I’m able to make a difference in this world.
104. I am grateful for the little things in life that bring me joy.
105. Happiness begins with me and me alone. I have the power to create my happiness.
106. I am eternally grateful for the love I am capable of giving, and for the love, I am yet to receive.
107. Each day I am so grateful for how loved I am and much people care about me.
If you have any questions concerning Gratitude Affirmations for Building a Thankful Life, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.