Greenfield University (GFU) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
GFU Post UTME Form: Greenfield University (GFU), Kaduna, post UTME application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available on sale. See requirements, cut off mark, and how to apply for Greenfield University post UTME form below.
Greenfield University Post UTME
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Greenfield University (GFU), Kaduna, first degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
GFU Courses – Degree
The fully residential university with en-suite accommodation for both males and females offers the following programmes:
Faculty of Science and Technology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Cyber Security
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Physics
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Finance and Investment Management
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Political Science
GFU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
To be considered for admission into Greenfield University for the 2021/2022 academic session, interested candidates must possess the following:
- At least five credit passes in relevant subjects in O’level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB
- JAMB score of at least 120
For those who did not choose Greenfield University as their first choice in the 2021/2022 JAMB, you can still gain admission through change of institution. This can be done at any of your nearest JAMB-approved CBT centre.
How to Apply for GFU Post UTME Form
Also, all students must come along with the following documents for completing the admission process
- Copy of Official Secondary School Testimonial
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Guarantor’s Letter/Attestation of Financial Support
- Copy of Medical Report & Immunization Records
- 4 Passport Photographs
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Local Government Certificate
Official website – https://gfu.edu.ng/.
- NCAT Post UTME Form
- FECA Post UTME Form
- TASCE (OOU Degree Affiliation) Post UTME Form
- FCE Technical Omoku Post UTME Form
- College of Education Zing (COEZING) Post UTME Form
If you have any questions concerning GFU Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.