List of Courses Offered in Ghana Technology University College (GTUC).
Ghana Technology University College Courses and Requirements: Accredited GTUC Courses for Undergraduate, Master’s Programme and PhD Programmehas been published online, site.gtuc.edu.gh.
Accredited GTUC Courses
The management of the Ghana Technology University College (GTUC) has published the updated list of accredited courses and GTUC Admission Requirement for Undergraduate, Master’s and Doctoral Programmes in the institution.
Recommended: GTUC Admission form
Ghana Technology University College Courses
Faculty of Engineering (FOE)
- BSc.Telecommunications Engineering
- BSc. Computer Engineering
- Bachelor in Solar Engineering (BaSE)
Faculty of Computing & Info. Systems (FoCIS)
- Diploma in Information Technology
- BSc. Informatics
- BSc. Information Technology
- BSc. Mobile Computing
- BSc. Computing Science
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BSc. Software Engineering
- BSc. Business Information Systems
Faculty of IT Business (FoITB)
- Dip. in Business Admin. (Accounting Option)
- Dip. in Business Admin. (Marketing Option)
- Dip. in Business Admin. (Management Option)
- Dip. in Public Relations Management
- BSc. Business Admin. ( Marketing Option )
- BSc. Business Admin (HRM Option )
- BSc. Business Admin (Banking & Finance Option)
- BSc. Business Admin (Management Option)
- BSc. Business Admin (Accounting Option)
- BSc. Economics
- BSc. Accounting with Computing
- BSc. Procurement and Logistics
- BA International Marketing
- BA International Business
- BA Accounting & Finance for International Business
Professional Courses (CPD)
- Chartered Professional Programmes
- CILT Professional Programmes (CILT, DILT & ADILT)
- Chartered Institute of Bankers (CIB)
- Chartered Institute of Taxation, Ghana (CITG)
Accelerated Certificate Programmes
- Certificate in Tablet/Mobile Phone Repairs
- Certificate in Web Design
- Certificate in Graphic Design
- Certificate in Digital video editing
- Certificate in Digital Photo Editing
- Certificate in Computer Software Applications
- Certificate in Computer Network Security
- A+ Computer Certification
- N+ Certification
- CISCO Certified Network Associate
- Certificate in System Administration I (Basic)
- Certificate in System Administration II Advanced)
- Certificate in Programming Fundamentals
- Certificate in Software Development and Web Application
- Certificate in Mobile Software Application Development
- Certificate in Relational Database Management
Language Centre Programmes
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Beginner, Intermediate & Upper Intermediate Levels
- Pre-Sessional English for Academic Purposes
- Vacation Classes for English / French Students
- TOEFL/GRE, DELF/DALF Preparation Courses & Exam Centre
- English Proficiency Classes & Exams
- Translation Services
- French / Spanish Classes
Masters Programme (Coventry University)
- MSc. Oil & Gas Management
- MSc. Supply Chain Management
- MSc. Engineering & Management
- MSc. Engineering Project Management
- MSc. Management Information Systems
- MSc. Information Technology for Management
- MSc. Information Communication Technology
- MSc. Business Decision Management
- MBA Finance
- MBA Logistics
- MBA Petroleum Economics and Finance
Masters Programme (Anhalt University)
- MBA International Trade
- MSc. Logistics and Air Traffic Management
- MA Online Communication (Digital Business and Online Marketing)
- Masters KNUST
- MSc. Telecommunications Engineering
- MSc. Telecommunications Management
- MSc. Business Entrepreneurship & Technology
PhD (Aalborg University)
- Telecommunications Engineering (PhD)
- Information Communications Technologies (PhD)
- PhD (M.S. Ramaiah University )
- Engineering & Technology
- Management & Commerce
- Hospitality Management & Catering Technology
- Diploma in Procurement & Logistics (NABPTEX)
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (CITY & GUILDS)
- Association of Business Managers and Administrators (ABMA) UK, (Management & HR Options)
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes
- SSSCE/WASSCE –
Credit passes in English Language, Core Mathematics, Integrated Science and three (3) elective subjects relevant to the chosen programme with aggregate 24/36 or better respectively.
- ‘O’ Level/‘A ’Level –
Credits in at least five (5) subjects at the GCE‘O’ Level (or
its equivalent including English Language and Mathematics, plus at least three
(3) credit passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced level.
- GBCE/ –
Credit passes in Business Mathematics, English Language and Integrated
Science and three (3) elective subjects.
Applicants applying for admission must satisfy the following entry requirement:
- Attain a minimum age of twenty-five (25) years at the time of applying.
- Show proof of age with birth certificate / baptismal certificate / weighing card which is five (5) years old.
- Must pass the Mature Students’ Entrance Examination in Mathematics, English Language and General Paper. Engineering students will write papers in Mathematics, English Language and Physics.
OTHER CERTIFICATIONS FOR DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Stage 1 of ACCA, ICA, Associates of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with five (5) credits at GBCE or GCE‘O’ Level including English language and Mathematics.
- American Grade 12
Holders must have relevant Academic qualification. This must be evaluated by National Accreditation Board(NAB).
- City & Guilds
Diploma in Electrical Electronic Engineering or Advanced Diploma in Microcomputer Technology/ any relevant I.T programmes.
- International Baccalaureate
(IB)/Diploma holders will go through a compulsory three (3) months English Proficiency class before starting their programme. They should also submit both the original and translated versions of their results slips to National Accreditation Board (NAB) for verification and equivalency before applying.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR “TOP UP” APPLICANTS
- Higher National Diploma (HND) relevant to the programme of study from a recognized Polytechnic with at least 2nd Class Lower Division.
- Verifiable Diplomas relevant to the programme of study from accredited tertiary institutions. This will be assessed on individual basis and will need verification from the National Accreditation Board (NAB).
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- WASSCE applicants must have grades “A1 – D7” in their core and elective subjects. This includes, English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies and any three elective subjects which are relevant to the applicant’s area of study.
- SSSCE/GBCE applicants must have grades “A – D” in both their core and elective subjects. This includes English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies and any three elective subjects which are relevant to the applicant’s area of study.(https://site.gtuc.edu.gh/)
If you have any question concerning Ghana Technology University College, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.