Guinness Ghana Recruitment: Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Guinness Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024.
Guinness Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024 – How To Apply
I know you visited this page because you want to apply for the Guinness Ghana recruitment. We’ll show you the application guidelines for getting a job with Guinness Ghana.
GGBL operates in four drinks categories: Stout, Lager, RTD, and Malt categories. As well as the distribution of spirits. It controls 75% market share of total volume.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Shift Brewing Manager
Organizational Context GGBL operates from two sites in four drinks categories: Stout, Lager, RTD and Malt as well as the distribution of Spirits. The business is the larger of the brewing businesses in Ghana holding circa 75% market share. Growth in the Ghana economy is expected to continue at mid to high single digit in a competitive environment. Consumers and customers in this region expect products of the highest quality. There is also growing middle classes who are likely to experiment with new products.
• GGBL is undertaking a significant change process, principally in the areas of accountability, quality maintenance practices, supply planning, cost reduction, and efficiency. In line with its objectives, GGBL will develop its people and create an environment that attracts and retains the best people. • As the Supply function we will produce quality products in a safe environment at competitive costs, on time, and in full with no errors.
• The role holder will need to develop, support, and implement specific plans to achieve standards.
Purpose of Role :
Overall responsibility for the delivery of shift outputs, targets, and goals by managing, leading, and supporting the shift team to produce desired customer service, quality, and yield levels in the most cost-effective and efficient manner. To identify and drive improvement, ensuring delivery of departmental goals. To manage resource allocation, develop team members and optimize individual potential to contribute to overall shift performance.
- Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority.
Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behavior of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations to achieve zero LTA.
- Ensure all aspects of the Food Safety and Quality Management System related to my operation are implemented, monitored, and adhered to, and ensure corrective actions are taken when necessary.
- Achieve Brewing Key Performance Indicators (including managing variable cost down to 95% of the budget, Brewing OEE of >85%, Process waste of < 4.5%), with direct responsibility for developing, coaching, and supporting your team.
- Interact with other departmental managers (as appropriate), to ensure that target volumes are achieved at the right quality and time and at optimum cost. 6. Own the implementation and embedment of the Manufacturing Management Systems (MMS) in the brewing department to achieve manufacturing excellence. Actively participating in improvement activities, VM, 5S, TW, and RCPS.
- Review SOPs & Work Instructions to improve process control for conformance to analytical spec >95% and control infection <2%.
- Optimise product quality, through continuous observation and attention to detail, delivering Right First Time (RFT) on quality and control parameters. Respond to non-conformances in a timely manner to keep the process on track. Apply, record & share learnings to prevent re-occurrence.
- Support the capability development of his team members towards multi-skilling
- Estate Masters Limited Recruitment
- Centre of the World Golf Club Recruitment
- Korto Ghana Recruitment
- Akrofi-Christaller Institute Recruitment
- Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) Recruitment
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Science/Engineering or HND with a minimum of 5 years in the brewing industry.
• Computer Literate, Knowledge in SCADA operations, SAP • Resource Management Skills • People Management & Motivational Skills • Networking/influencing /communication skills • Knowledge in Root Cause Problem Solving (RCPS)
Barriers to Success in Role
Inability to connect and build positive relationships.
• Lack of understanding of the commercial and Demand agenda within the business.
• Inability to demonstrate key leadership qualities.
• The use of inappropriate language.
• Inability to manage people for success.
Flexible Working options
This role is based in GGBL production sites.
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
With over 200 brands sold in more than 180 countries, we’re the world’s leading premium drinks company. Every day, over 27,000 talented people come together at Diageo to create the magic behind our much-loved brands. From iconic names to innovative newcomers – the brands we’re building are rooted in culture and local communities. Our ambition is to be one of the best-performing, most trusted, and most respected consumer products companies in the world.
Our founders, such as Arthur Guinness, John Walker, and Charles Tanqueray, were visionary entrepreneurs whose brilliant minds helped shape the alcohol industry. And through our people, their legacy lives on. Join us, and you’ll collaborate with talented people from all corners of the world. Together, you’ll innovate and push boundaries, shaping a more inclusive and sustainable future that we can all be proud of.
With diversity at our core, we celebrate our people’s unique passions, commitments and specialist skills. Because when varied voices, mindsets, and personalities come together, great ideas are born. In our supportive culture, your voice will be heard and you’ll be empowered to be you. Just bring your ambition, curiosity and ideas, and we’ll celebrate your work and help you reach your fullest potential.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Guinness Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024 – How To Apply, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.