Hilarious Memes that Perfectly Explain what Anxiety Feels Like: It is okay to feel anxious from time to time; it is completely normal. You might be feeling anxious about your first date or your new job.
Hilarious Memes that Perfectly Explain what Anxiety Feels Like
We discovered many individuals who were able to find a little humor in their anxiety, despite the fact that anxiety isn’t anything to be laughed at, and anyone experiencing it or feeling like it’s affecting their lives should seek professional help.
Here are some of the most relatable anxiety memes that might genuinely make you smile, whether you’re in the mood to laugh or just want to know you’re not the only one experiencing it.
1. Just because I can’t explain the feelings causing my anxiety, doesn’t make them less valid
2. You don’t have to control your thoughts. You have to stop letting them control you
3. I’ve got 99 problems and 86 of them are completely made up scenarios in my head that I’m stressing about for absolutely no logical reason
4. This one will make you laugh at first and cry towards the end because it expresses the terrible reality. Even in a silent place, your mind is incredibly loud.
5. We make an effort to deceive ourselves into believing everything is okay. For a few of us, this does occasionally work. It’s exhausting, though.
6. I don’t think people understand how difficult it is to explain what’s going on in your head when you don’t even understand it yourself.
7. We suffer more in our imaginations than in reality.
8. This is one of the most frustrating things about having an anxiety disorder: knowing as you’re freaking out that there’s no reason to be freaked out, but lacking the ability to shut the emotion down.
9. Sometimes, the worst place you can be is in your own head. Again, our thoughts have the power to turn us against ourselves. We should occasionally try to stop thinking about things and just let them happen.
10. Somewhere there is a past you, overflowing with so much pride looking at how far you’ve come.
11. Take a deep breath and give yourself permission to step back from everything that is making you feel anxious.
12. Anxiety is one little tree in your forest. Step back and look at the whole forest.
13. Life is hard when all you do is doubt yourself.
14. It’s hard to see when you should feel accomplished.
15. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else
16. I have this weird self-esteem issue where I hate myself, yet I still think I’m better than everyone else.
17. When people tell you to drop the negative people in your life, but you are the negative people in your life.
18. Let your mind and heart rest for a while. You will catch up, the world will not stop spinning for you, but you will catch up. Take a rest.
19. Stop letting people who do so little for you, control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
20. The best use of creativity is imagination. The worst use of creativity is anxiety.
21. Maybe the reason you’re so scared about your relationship is that you finally have something you love but fear losing. Be as kind to people as you can be, and you will always be loved.
22. After all, what is happiness? “Love,” they tell me. But love doesn’t bring and never has brought happiness. On the contrary, it’s a constant state of anxiety, a battlefield; it’s sleepless nights, asking ourselves all the time if we’re doing the right thing. Real love is composed of ecstasy and agony.
23. Change is hard at first, messy in the middle, and gorgeous at the end.
24. At the end of the day, tell yourself gently: “I love you; you did the best you could today, even if you didn’t accomplish all you planned.” I love you anyway.
25. A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that’s unlocked and opens inwards; as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push.
26. No one can pray and worry at the same time.
27. It is mental slavery to cling to things that have stopped serving their purpose in your life.
28. Enlightenment is when a wave realizes it is an ocean.
29. Anxiety happens when you think you have to figure it all out at once. Breathe. You’re strong. You got this. Take it day by day.
30. A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset.
31. I won’t let my pain turn my heart into something ugly. I will show you that surviving can be beautiful.
32. If it’s not going to matter in five years, don’t spend five minutes being upset about it.
33. Remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.
34. There are these moments you think you won’t survive. And then you survive.
35. It is both a blessing and a curse to feel everything so very deeply.
36. Just because I can’t explain the feelings causing my anxiety, that doesn’t make them less valid.
37. Nothing about depression and anxiety is easy.
38. Trust yourself. You’ve survived a lot, and you’ll survive whatever is coming.
39. Smile, breathe, and go slowly.
40. Whatever happens around you, don’t take it personally…Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves.
41. The secret to living well is to eat half, walk twice, laugh three times, and love without measure.
42. Close your eyes and imagine the best version of yourself possible; that’s who you really are. Let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it.
43. You wake up every morning to fight the same demons that left you so tired the night before, and that, my love, is bravery.
44. You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
45. What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. You create what you imagine.
46. Just because I carry it well doesn’t mean it’s not heavy.
47. Worrying is like sitting in a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but doesn’t get you anywhere.
48. We suffer more in imagination than in reality.
- 9 Printable Feelings Chart Examples for Kids
- 55 “You Got This” Memes to Help You Not Worry
- Why my Husband Looks at Other Females Online
- 6+ Weird Things Covert Narcissists Do (And How to Respond)
- 116 Introvert Quotes to Capture the Essence of Your Personality
49. The minute you let anxiety flow freely is the minute you stop fearing it.
50. Living with anxiety, turning it up, and doing stuff with anxiety takes a strength most will never know.
51. It’s not stress that kills us. It’s our reaction to it.
52. Someday, everything will make sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.
53. Worrying doesn’t take away tomorrow’s troubles. It takes away today’s peace.
54. Spend time with people who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you.
55. Life would be a million times better if there were pinatas strategically placed throughout the day.
56. The chill pill I took this morning seems to be a placebo.
57. Everyone thinks I’m overdramatic when I’m stressed. When an octopus is stressed, it eats itself. Now that’s overdramatic.
58. I’m somewhere between giving up and seeing how much more I can take.
59. If anxiety burned calories, I’d be a supermodel.
60. I have two moods: constant panic and worry about every little detail and YOLO.
If you have any questions concerning Hilarious Memes that Perfectly Explain what Anxiety Feels Like, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.