Hotmail Outlook Account Registration and Login Guide: Microsoft’s Hotmail is a free email service. The service, however, is no longer known as Hotmail, Windows Live, or MSN. In fact, the site has been completely redesigned to match the most recent Outlook.com.Registration for a Hotmail or Outlook Account.
Hotmail Outlook Account Registration and Login Guide | signup.live.com
Outlook and Hotmail can mean the same thing, but don’t think that Microsoft renamed their popular web mail service for the sake of namesakes.
This really wasn’t just about renaming- a mere re-branding strategy. They did, in fact, make something better out of it by adding a ton of new useful features to your inbox, and also by making it easier to use- efficiency, you may call it.
Before Hotmail, what was?
Hotmail and its trailing competitor then- Four11 RocketMail was preceded by an exhausting emailing software, specifically requiring a license agreement from an internet service provider (ISP) if access was from the web and not that specific software downloaded into the device.
With this new upgrade which redirects any access to the Microsoft’s outlook.live.com site, questions on internet chatters about Hotmail’s credibility crept in.
Benefits of Hotmail-Cum-Outlook Partnership
1. Email scheduling
Outlook.com allows for a written email to be scheduled for a preferred time. Here’s how it works:
Once the email is written,
➛ Navigate to Options>Delay Delivery and check the box that reads Do not deliver before.
➙ Secondly, enter your choice date and time for the email to be sent.
2.Customizable email organization
Emails can be color coded according to keywords or content. An instance is that unread emails can be marked in green highlights or any color per the settings, unlike the popular bolded font.
Outlook.com will highlight a user specified keyword in a set color, if the subject line includes the keyword. Emails from specific contacts, such as a coworker, can be highlighted for easy visibility.
Other Post- Rebranding Benefits
2. Collaborative calendar
3. Task organization and optimization.
- Young Shall Grow Motors Locations, and Contact Details
- MSN Hotmail Transition to Outlook
- New York and Company Stores Open
- What is BVN (Portal and How It Works)
- Zenith Bank Customer Care Numbers, Email Address, and Live Chats
How to Sign Up for a Hotmail Outlook Account
1. To create an account, go to https://signup.live.com
2. Now fill out the registration form that you’ll see on the left side of your screen. Enter your first and last name in the first two text fields at the top.
3. Choose and enter your new user name.
4. Select if you want to create your new Microsoft account with Outlook.com or Hotmail.com from the drop-down on the right.
5. Create a strong password that is at least 8 characters long.
6. Reenter your new password.
7. Select your country or region from the drop-down menu.
8. Type in your Zip Code.
9. Select your birthdate from the drop-down menu.
10. Select your Gender.
11. Specify your country code.
12. Enter your contact number.
13. Provide an alternate email address if you have one.
14. Enter the characters that you see in the image at the bottom of the registration form. This step is necessary because Microsoft wants to make sure that a real person is creating an account.
15. Now simply click on the blue button that says “Create account” and you’re done!
How to Create an Outlook Account
1. Navigate to Outlook.com’s sign-in page on your web browser: outlook.live.com/owa/
2. Select Create free account
3. Enter a username this is the part of an email address that comes before the @outlook.com. For easy identification, most people use their name, such as email@example.com
4. On the far right of the username field, there is a dropdown arrow. If clicked, this dropdown arrow will reveal the other domain that can be used for an email address, hotmail.com.
If the Hotmail domain is preferred, select it from the dropdown menu. The default domain will be outlook.com if not specified. Select Next.
5. On the next page, create a password. Ensure this password is difficult to guess and has a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols. Select Next.
6. On the following page, enter your first and last name in the fields provided. Select Next.
7. On the next page, choose your country/region and enter your birthdate. Select Next.
8. On the next page, enter the correct characters from the CAPTCHA image. Select Next.
9. Outlook.com will then set up your email account and display a welcome screen.
10. To access your email account, select Sign in and enter your credentials on Outlook.com’s homepage specified in step 1.
The above information should guide you on how to set up an account successfully.
If you have any questions concerning Hotmail Outlook Account Registration and Login Guide | signup.live.com, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.