How Much is Community College: Here is the analysis of the average cost of community college throughout the country, including in-state tuition, out-of-state tuition and total cost. Just read through.
How Much is Community College?
Each semester, students at community colleges spend an average of $1,865 on tuition.
In the United States, the average annual cost of attending a public community college is $4,864 for in-state students and $8,622 for out-of-state students.
The average cost for a private two-year community school is $15,100.
Average Cost of Community College
When compared to four-year institutions, the average local school’s cost has remained relatively stable over the last 20 years.
The total cost of attendance varies depending on the type of institution and the status of the student.
About Average Cost of Community College
Here are some of the facts about the cost of community school on average:
- $3,730 is the total annual cost in tuition and fees for the average full-time, in-district student to attend a community college.
- On-campus living typically increases annual expenses by $6,000 per academic year at public institutions.
- At private institutions, on-campus living may cost an additional $10,000.
- Students who pay rent off-campus typically spend an extra $9,500 per year.
- $1,865 is the average cost of tuition for one semester at a community college.
- In 20 years, the cost of tuition at the average public school has risen 46%, compared with a 76% rise among public universities.
- 27% of all community college revenue comes from tuition.
- $10,281 is the median annual cost of attendance at a 2-year institution.
- 17 states offer a tuition-free community college education, including Delaware, California, Maryland, New York, and Montana.
Community College Tuition By State, from Highest to Lowest In-State Tuition
|Community College Tuition by State|
|State||In-State Tuition||Out-of-State Tuition|
- Thank You Email after Interview Subject Line
- January 2023 New Born Baby Messages and Quotes
- 100 Girlfriend Good Morning Messages and Romantic Wishes
- Happy New Month Messages for Family Members and Friends 2023
- Immense Ocean Quotes that can Calm the Currents of your Heart
However, it is worthy of note the cost of community college in America varies depending on the state and location.
On an average, the cost is approximately $4,864. However, we believe the above piece of information was useful. Please, kindly share this content on all the available social media platforms.
If you have any questions concerning How Much is Community College?, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.