How to Archive All Instagram Posts: You can simply archive your posts on Instagram by selecting the Archive option in your Profile. Here, we show you how to archive all your Instagram posts with one tap.
How to Archive All Instagram Posts
Not many Instagram users know that it’s very possible to archive multiple posts on Instagram and this is why we wrote this article.
Follow the steps below to archive multiple Instagram posts.
‣ Tap Profile or your profile photo in the bottom right.
‣ Click on More Options in the top right, then select Activity Controls.
‣ After that, tap photos and videos.
‣ After selecting photos and videos, then select Posts.
‣ Select all the posts you want to archive by tapping Select in the top right corner.
‣ Next, select Sort & Filter in the top right corner.
‣ Choose your sorting options or the date range.
‣ Then tap Apply to filter your posts before making a choice.
‣ At the bottom, click Archive.
‣ To confirm, tap Archive.
‣ Tap Sort & Filter to stop sorting.
‣ Select Reset, then select Apply.
It should be noted that the Instagram app for Android and iPhone is the only place where you may archive multiple posts you’ve made at once.
Isn’t there a Way to Mass Archive on Instagram?
There is a way you can mass archive your Instagram posts.
If you’re wondering how to mass archive Instagram posts, the app provides a function that allows you to do so all at once.
Fortunately, Instagram does not place any limitations on how many posts you can archive.
With a few touches and as many as you want, you can archive all the embarrassing situations you once thought were amusing.
How Can I Get Back My Archived Photos on Instagram?
To access your archived photos or posts on Instagram, follow these steps
‣ Tap ‘Profile’ or your profile photo in the bottom right. Do this in order to access your Instagram profile.
‣ Select ‘Your Activity’ from the list of possibilities in the top right corner.
‣ Select ‘Archive’.
‣ Tap Posts/Stories Archive at the top.
‣ Select Stories Archive, Posts Archive, or Live Archive
Viola, you can now access your archived posts.
What Happens When You Archive an Instagram Post?
When you can archive a post, you hide it from followers and other Instagram users and ultimately, remove the post from your profile.
All of the likes and comments on a post remain even after you archive it.
To archive a post that you have already shared on Instagram, follow these steps.
‣ Access your profile. Do this by tapping Profile or your profile photo in the bottom right.
‣ Tap the post you want to archive.
‣ On an iPhone or an Android device, tap the upper right.
‣ Select Archive.
How to See All Previously Deleted Posts on Instagram?
To see all previously deleted Instagram posts on your Instagram account, follow these steps.
‣ Open the Instagram app
‣ Go to your Instagram profile
‣ Select Settings by tapping the hamburger menu symbol in the top-right corner of the screen.
‣ Tap on “Account”
‣ Locate “Recently removed” at the bottom of the menu
You can now see all of your recently deleted stories, posts, IGTV clips, and reels here.
Is there Any Way to Backdate Posts on Instagram?
Yes, Instagram posts can be backdated. Follow these steps to backdate posts on Instagram.
‣ Open the Instagram app and navigate to the post you want to backdate.
‣ Select Edit by tapping the three dots in the post’s upper right corner.
‣ Next, select a date that is earlier than the current date by tapping the date in the top left corner of the post.
You can use the “Edit” feature on a post to add an Instagram post to a date that has already passed.
You can change the date under “Date Published” to the time you want it to be published.
How Do I Archive My Stories on Instagram?
To archive your Instagram stories, follow these steps.
‣ Tap or click on your profile image in the lower right.
‣ Select Settings by tapping the top right corner.
‣ Select Privacy, then select Story.
‣ Tap the icon next to Save tale to Archive.
- Turn Off Read Receipts Instagram
- How to Unmute Posts on Instagram
- How to Unmute Posts on Instagram
- How to Reverse Audio on Instagram
- Is Electrical Products a Good Career Path?
How Do I Unarchive Photos from Instagram?
To unarchive photos or posts on Instagram, follow these steps:
‣ Open the Instagram app on your phone.
‣ Next, click Go to Your Profile.
‣ Press the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
‣ Click archive.
‣ Go to the posts you have in the archive.
‣ Click the image you want to unarchive.
‣ Select “Unarchive.”
How Do You Delete the Explore Feature on Instagram?
You cannot delete the explore feature on your Instagram, however, you can disable or hide it.
Follow these steps to disable an explore post.
‣ Open the Instagram app and head to your profile.
‣ Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner.
‣ Scroll down and select “Settings” after tapping the dots
‣ Once more go down and select “Posts.”
You’ll see a list of all the Instagram posts you’ve liked under “Posts You’ve Liked.”
‣ Remove from Explore by tapping the three dots in the top right corner of any post.
If you have any questions concerning How to Archive All Instagram Posts, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.