How to Change Amazon Language: Have you ever wondered how to change the language on Amazon? Since it is available in many countries, Amazon provides a wide range of language options. Continue reading to learn more about Amazon’s various languages.
How to Change Amazon Language
There are many different language options available on Amazon, but depending on where you are, you might only use a handful of them.
On each website for a particular Amazon region, you can choose from a number of regional tongues.
Customers in India can choose between Hindi and a few other regional languages, whereas Americans can choose between English and Spanish.
If English is not your native language, using the Amazon website could be challenging.
The good news is that switching between the app, and the desktop website’s language is simple.
How to change the language on the Amazon website on the desktop.
1. On the top of the Amazon website, look for the flag icon next to the search box.
A globe icon could be present in the same spot in certain country-specific versions. It shows the current language of the website by a two-letter code that appears above the globe.
2. To view the list of languages, move your mouse pointer over the flag or globe icon.
Depending on the nation you are in, there could be variations in the number of languages offered on different Amazon sites.
- Amazon Account Sign Up and Login Portal Guide
- Amazon Nigeria Recruitment
- Amazon Returns Near Me to Return Unwanted or Damaged Item
- Amazon Jobs From Home
- Amazon Jobs Warehouse
3. Choose your desired language, then confirm the change.
4. By repeating the process and choosing “English,” you may quickly change the language back to English.
5. The website is only available in one language if the globe icon next to the search box isn’t visible.
You can adjust the region if you don’t see the language you’re looking for. Select Change country/region by using the language drop-down menu.
Select a different nation, then click Go to Website, from the drop-down option that says “Select your chosen country/region website.”
Amazon will now display the regional language in a separate tab or offer you a selection of regional languages.
How to Change the Language on Amazon Using Mobile App
Open the Amazon app on your phone in order to change the language it uses on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
1. On your smartphone or tablet, launch the Amazon app.
2. Select the three-line symbol at the bottom of the screen to go to Settings.
3. Select “Country and Language” under “Settings.”
4. Select your favorite language from the list by tapping “language” after that.
5. Anytime you repeat the procedure, choose “English” to return to English.
The number of languages offered in your mobile app may vary depending on the nation you live in, just like with the desktop version.
How to Change My Phone Number on the Amazon App?
Your mobile number can only be updated via the Amazon website. If you want to change or change your mobile number on Amazon, please follow these instructions:
1. Visit the Amazon desktop website.
2. navigate to the Change Account Settings page.
3. Click Edit next to your phone number.
4. After entering your new number, press Continue.
Note: A text message with a verification code will be sent to you.
5. Put your verification code into the corresponding field.
6. Select “Verify.” Click Save Changes after entering your mobile-only password once more.
7. Select “Done”.
If you have any questions concerning How to Change Amazon Language, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.