How to Change Your Birthday on Snapchat: Would you be interested in learning how to update your Snapchat birthday? The number of times a birthday can be changed is limited. On the other hand, you can set or modify it directly in the Snapchat app for iOS or Android.
How to Change Your Birthday on Snapchat?
Snapchat users may alter their birthdate, but there are certain limitations, including a limit on how often they can do it.
Making sure an account’s birthday is accurate might be more essential than merely making sure birthday wishes comes one at a time.
However, social media sites are now taking more responsible steps to safeguard users and improper information.
Snapchat allows users to select their birthdate, much like many other applications and services. Besides, it shows that a user is of legal age to use Snapchat.
Simply adhere to these 4 easy procedures to accomplish this:
1. Launch Snapchat on your phone. Tap the “Profile” icon in the upper-left corner of the screen once the Snapchat app has launched on your phone.
2. Press the gear icon in the top right corner of the “Profile” page. This gear symbol represents the “Settings” button. You may access your Snapchat account’s settings on that page by tapping it.
- How to Change Amazon Language
- Reason Why You Should Consult An Accident Attorney
- Top 10 Tips for Finding the Right Injury Lawyer
- How Long Do Antibiotics Take to Work
- How to Stop Discord from Opening on Startup
3. The “Birthday” button may be found in the “My Account” section of the “Settings” page. The precise date will show in its place if you’ve previously encoded the incorrect birthdate in the “Birthday” box.
4. When you select “Birthday,” a blank area will appear. Before you click “Okay” to confirm the changes, enter the right birthday information in the designated field.
Wait 24 hours after completing those 4 easy actions for Snapchat to reflect the most recent changes you made to your birthdate on your account.
How Do You Hide Birthday Date On Snapchat?
You may hide your birthday on Snapchat if you don’t want your friends to know when it is.
Once you hide your birthday on Snapchat, your friends won’t be able to see your birthday date on Snapchat or the birthday cake emoji on your profile either.
So, if you want to hide your birthday on Snapchat, just follow the instructions below.
1. launch the Snapchat program on your phone or tablet either android or IOS.
2. You will see Snapchat’s default camera when you first launch the app on your smartphone.
Go to your Snapchat Bitmoji by selecting it in the upper left corner of your device’s screen. To access the profile, tap Bitmoji.
3. You may choose from a variety of choices when you visit your Bitmoji (Profile), including Stories, Spotlight, Friends, etc.
Now click the Gear icon, often known as Settings, in the top right corner of your screen.
4. Go The Birthday. The options for a birthday may now be seen by tapping on the Birthday under “MY ACCOUNT.”
5. Remove a checkmark from the birthday party checkbox. Once you go to the settings of Birthday, you will see “Choose carefully, you can only use your birthday a few times” and just below “Birthday Party.”
Now, if the Birthday Party check box is selected, touch on the checked box to hide your birthday.
Otherwise, if the check box is left empty, your friends will not know your birthday.
You’re done; your pals can no longer see your birthday on Snapchat when it occurs.
How Do I Make My Snapchat Birthday Party Work?
When you activate Snapchat’s birthday party mode, your friends will see the birthday cake emoji on your profile when it’s time to celebrate your birthday and you can let them know by turning on/enabling this feature.
Just follow the detailed steps listed below to do this.
1. Open the Snapchat application on your device.
2. When you successfully connect to your account, Snapchat’s default camera will appear.
Go to your Snapchat Bitmoji by selecting it in the top left corner of your device’s screen. To access the profile, tap Bitmoji.
3. You may choose from the choices listed below when you visit your Bitmoji (Profile), including Stories, Spotlight, and Friends. Now, tap the Gear symbol in the upper right corner of your screen (Settings).
4. To view your account’s birthday settings, tap on the Birthday MM/DD/YYYY option under “MY ACCOUNT”
5. Tap Checkbox Of Birthday Party.
You will notice “Choose wisely, you can only use your birthday a few times,” and “Birthday Party,” when you access the Birthday settings.
Read the little text instruction under Birthday Party. If the check box is empty, just press it to add a birthday party to your account.
When it turns into a green and white Tick Mark, the birthday party is active. DONE!!
If you have any questions concerning How to Change Your Birthday on Snapchat, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.