How to Pass SAT Test Examination 2021/2022 Preparation Tips to Prepare With.
How to Pass SAT Test Exam: Below is a quick guideline on how to pass SAT test examination, Sat exam sample paper, Sat exam syllabus, Sat exam registration Sat exam date, Sat exam full form, and Sat exam eligibility, and the method of preparation tips to prepare with.
About SAT Exams
The SAT is a standardized test widely used for college admissions in the United States. Since its debut in 1926, its name and scoring have changed several times; originally called the Scholastic Aptitude…Read More.
Why Do Students Score Low in SAT?
SAT which is an acronym for ‘Scholastic Assessment Test‘ is a standardized test which is conducted by the College Board.
This test is administered to all students that are seeking for college admission for undergraduate programmes and the test is aimed at testing the student’s ability on what he or she studied in high school.
Recommended; What is a Good ACT Score and Average ACT Score
Now, the inability to understand the secret of anything will make it more difficult to get the best out of such thing.
What it takes to pass SAT Test Exam is just knowing the right thing to do at the right time. Yes!!! For a student to easily pass SAT Exam, such student must put things in their rightful place and equip themselves with all the tips listed below:
Note: There are no magic in passing the SAT Exam. Notwithstanding, there are simple secrets to explore to score high in the 2021 SAT Test. Check them below.
What does it take to pass SAT Test Exam?
Preparation! Preparation!! Preparation!!! It takes nothing than preparation. The question now is, does it really mean that students that fail SAT Test Exams are unprepared students? No of course… Don’t get it twisted.
A student may prepare for exam but still fail if he or she prepared wrongly. Proper preparation perfects Peter’s performances (PPPPP or 5P). Whether your name is Peter or not, you have to prepare properly to attain Peter’s perfect Performance.
How to Prepare for 2021 SAT Exam (SAT Test Preparation Tips)
Back to the business of the day. Just as the caption was, so the contents will be. I will not deviate from the caption and I will not tell you lesser than what you need to know. From here, I will be giving you very important hints, guidelines, and techniques to prepare for your SAT Test Exam.
- Top 21 Scholarships in Nevada
- Kings College London Tuition Fees
- GRE Scores for Harvard University and Requirements
- Best Free Medical Schools with no Tuition Fees in the World
- Federal SEOG Grant 2021 Application Form Guidelines, Eligibility, and Amount
- UC Santa Cruz Academic Program, Admission Requirements And Acceptance Rate
First Hints: Understand the SAT Test Pattern and Format:
All exams are exam and they involve questions and giving answers to the questions but all exams have patterns and formats that differ from each other.
For example, there are CBT (Computer Based Test) exams, Multiple Choice Exams, PPT (Paper-Pencil Test), Essay Exam, Theory Exams, Practical Exam, verbal Test, and so on. So, what do you need to know about SAT Test Exam?
2021 SAT Test Exam Format and Pattern: The 2021 SAT Test is main up of three different sections which are Math, Reading, and Writing.
There is an optional 50 minutes essay, and the total testing time for the essay is within 3 hours and 50 minutes. Below is the breakdown of the remaining SAT Test sections:
|Test Duration:||180 minutes (without Essay)|
|Total No. of questions:||154|
|SAT Test Score Range:||400 -1600|
|Mode of Exam Administration||PPT|
- Reading Test: 52 Questions at 65 Minutes
- Writing and Language Test: 44 Questions at 35 Minutes
- Math without a Calculator: 20 Questions 25 Minutes
- Math with Calculator: 38 Questions 55 Minutes
- Essay(optional): 1 Question at 50 Minutes
Second Hint: Get Study Materials:
You will perform much better if you study with the right materials. I am sure you can recall the question that was asked earlier which reads “does it really mean that students that fail SAT Test Exams are unprepared students”? Which the answer was NO.
Well, the truth is the fact that preparation is of two phases. One can prepare with the wrong approach which may yield little or no positive result but anyone who prepares with the right approaches will always make it great.
Important Preparation Materials for SAT 2021
what are the Necessary and most important materials for SAT Test Preparation?
- Syllabus: It might be time-consuming trying to cover up all the chapters in your textbook. But your syllabus will give you detailed topics to study for the exam. So instead of making a mistake of trying to cover your whole textbook in the short time you have, then just get the SAT test Syllabus and deal with the outlined topics.
- Timetable: Set up a study timetable for yourself and follow it accurately.
- Past questions: Get SAT Test Past questions and Practice with them while doing your studies. There is a possibility that some past questions might still be repeated which will be of greater advantage to you
- Comprehensive SAT Prep Books and Textbooks: Some of the recommended SAT Prep Books are:
General SAT Prep Books for 2021:
- Kallis’ SAT Pattern Strategy
- Traditional SAT Prep With Practice Questions
- SAT Prep Black Book, 2nd Edition
- McGraw-Hill Education SAT 2019
- Barron’s SAT, 29th Edition
- The Princeton Review’s Cracking the SAT, 2020 Edition
Books for SAT Math
- Dr. Steve Warner’s 500 New SAT Math Problems
- Dr. Jang’s SAT 800 Math Workbook for the New SAT, 2019 Edition
- PWN The SAT: Math Guide, 4th Edition
Books for SAT Reading and Writing
- The Critical Reader: The Complete Guide to SAT Reading, 3rd Edition
- The Critical Reader: The Ultimate Guide to SAT Grammar, 4th Edition
Third Hint: Test yourself.
After studying, studying, studying, what else now? Test yourself!!! Simple. How will you know if you are improving or not when you don’t test your abilities? Nowhere. So all you need to do is to test yourself before the exam test you.
How do you test yourself?
- Try answering past questions and compare to performance with “before studying and after studying”.
- Try answering new questions you haven’t attempted before.
- Try answering the harder questions you failed before.
- Write down your own questions as you do your studies and try answering them on completion of your studies.
Fourth Hints: Get a Tutor or join study Groups.
If after testing yourself you found out that your performance is still very terrible, then you need to involve others to help you prepare. You can choose to hire a Tutor, Join study groups, or attend prep classes.
If you have any questions concerning How to Pass SAT Test Exam, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.