How to Remove Followers on Spotify: On Spotify, you can block those who follow you but not unfollow them. By blocking someone, you prevent them from following you again and remove them from your list of followers. You can block your followers on the Spotify desktop client so they can’t follow you or view your activities.
How to Remove Followers on Spotify
When you block someone, that person can no longer follow you. They are also unable to view your profiles or listen to your playlists.
You can unfollow people on Spotify using both your smartphone and your computer. Although there is no direct way to do so, you can block the individual to remove them from the list of followers.
How to remove followers on Spotify. Simply follow these steps to remove the followers indirectly:
1. Open Spotify on your phone and then tap on the settings icon in the top right corner.
2. Tap on your username and go to your profile.
3. Tap on ‘Following’ to see who follows you.
4. Open their profile by tapping on their name.
5. Tap on the three dots in the top right-hand corner.
7. Tap on ‘Block’ again to block the person.
As a result, by following these steps, you can remove Spotify followers indirectly. Because there is no way to remove followers, you must block them.
You can use the same methods for both Android and iPhones. The same option is available for PCs. How to remove followers on Spotify.
Can You Block Someone on Spotify?
You can block anyone with a Spotify profile in addition to followers. This is similar to blocking people you follow.
Spotify recently added the ability to block other people’s user profiles, allowing you to prevent those you block from viewing your profile or seeing your Spotify listening activity. If you want, you can unblock a user at any time.
How Do I Block Someone on Spotify?
You can also block someone who does not follow you but does have a Spotify profile. The procedure is similar to that of blocking a follower.
1. Locate the profile you wish to block. You can do this by searching for username or finding a Spotify playlist they’ve made and selecting their username.
2. Under their picture and username on the user profile, select the ellipses icon.
3. Select the Block option. If you don’t see it, you may have already blocked them, or you’re on an artist profile, which doesn’t support blocking.
4. Choose Block again in the confirmation window to block the user.
5. If you wish to unblock the user, you can go back to their profile, select the ellipses again, and choose Unblock.
Spotify won’t notify the user of you blocking them, and they won’t be able to see your profile or any of your activity.
How Do I Listen to Friends’ Playlists on Spotify?
On Spotify, go to View Friend Activity, select a friend, and then click See All next to Public Playlists. Group Sessions allow you to listen to Spotify with friends. How to remove followers on Spotify.
What Can My Spotify Followers See?
Your Spotify followers can see your activity, which includes your public playlists, recently played songs and other followers. In your account’s social settings, you can control what your followers see. How to remove followers on Spotify.
How Do I Unfollow Someone on Spotify?
On Spotify, you can easily unfollow someone. To do so, go to your profile and then select Following. When their profile appears, click the Following button. You can unfollow someone on Spotify using both your PC and your smartphone in this manner.
What Can My Spotify Subscribers Watch?
Your Spotify followers will be able to see your activity, including public playlists, recently played songs and other followers. In your account’s social settings, you can control what your followers see.
As a result, by following the steps outlined above, you can easily remove Spotify followers. There is no direct way to accomplish this. As a result, we have provided you with the best possible alternative. We hope this article cleared up any confusion and provided you with an answer to how to remove Spotify followers.
If you have any questions concerning How to Remove Followers on Spotify, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.