How to See Liked Posts on Instagram: How to See Liked Instagram Posts in 2023. This function has been around for a while. Instagram, on the other hand, has recently changed and complicated the process. As a result, here’s how to view liked Instagram posts right now.
How to See Liked Posts on Instagram 2023
Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms, with over 1 billion monthly active users.
What began as a simple photo-sharing platform has expanded into a behemoth that supports multiple content formats in posts, stories, and reels.
Users interact with the platform in a variety of ways, including likes, comments, and shares, in addition to viewing posts. Instagram, like its parent company, keeps track of its users’ activities.
Recent user actions include comments, likes, and other activities. Users can see if they have previously liked posts.
For those who are unaware, the Like button, denoted by a red heart icon, allows users to express their appreciation for an Instagram post.
This function has been around for quite some time. Instagram, however, has changed and complicated the process with a recent update.
As a result, here is a guide on how to see liked Instagram posts right now.
Why is the Option to See Liked Posts on Instagram Useful
The ability to view posts you’ve liked can be useful. It can serve as a reminder for posts that you might want to revisit later. It can also serve as a repository for new accounts you’ve discovered and want to revisit.
This feature is useful for marking posts we want to revisit or learn more about. Apart from these applications, you can use this feature too quickly, unlike a post.
Likes on Instagram can now be used for more than just showing appreciation, thanks to this feature.
How to See Liked Posts on Instagram Via the Android App
As previously stated, the viewing method for previously liked posts on the Instagram app has changed following a mobile app update.
The following is the most recent method for viewing liked posts on the Instagram Android app:
1. Open the Instagram app and click on your profile icon in the bottom-right corner to go to the Instagram Profile tab.
2. Click on the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) present on the top-left.
3. Select Your activity.
4. Tap on Interactions.
5. Finally, click on Likes.
Here, you can find a history of the Android app’s posts, reels, and videos you’ve liked.
- How to be Consistent in Studies
- Can White People go to HBCU?
- What is the Primary Function of Dynamic Study Modules?
- High Schools in Moreno Valley
- Why do People Choose Homeschooling?
How to View Liked Posts on Instagram Via the iOS App
The process is like its Android counterpart. You can view your recently liked posts in Instagram’s iOS app with the following steps:
1. Open the Instagram app and click on your profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Under the Profile tab, select the three-lined hamburger menu button present on the top left.
3. Click on Your activity.
4. Tap the Interactions option.
5. Click on Likes.
You can also sort the liked posts in an ascending or descending (by date) order.
How to View Liked Posts on Instagram PC Via Desktop Browser
There is currently no official way to view all liked Instagram posts via the web client/website. This is due to Instagram’s web version has limited features.
There are, however, unofficial workarounds for viewing all of your Instagram likes on a computer using a web client.
Use Layoutify Chrome Extension to View Liked Posts on Instagram
Instagram is a mobile-first platform that is not well optimized for larger-screen devices or platforms.
Layoutify is a Google Chrome and Chromium-based browser extension that alters the layout of Instagram.com.
This extension also adds some features to the website that would otherwise be unavailable. Viewing previously liked posts is one of these features.
The following are the steps for installing this extension:
1. Go to the Layoutify Chrome Extension Page and click on Add to Chrome.
2. Click on Add extension.
3. Once downloaded, Chrome will automatically install the extension. You will see a prompt that the extension has been installed.
4. Once the extension is installed, go to Instagram.com. You will notice a completely new layout. Click on the three dots present in the top-right corner.
5. A new tab will open. You will find all the posts you have liked in this new tab.
This unofficial method should allow you to view your favorite images, videos, and reels on Instagram.
So those are some simple methods for seeing Instagram posts you’ve liked. Unlike multiple posts, let’s now look at how you can.
If you have any questions concerning How to See Liked Posts on Instagram 2023, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.