How to Transfer Data from Airtel to Airtel: Airtel Network allows its customers to sell, buy, and transfer data among themselves. Transferring data from one Airtel to another is simple if you follow these steps.
Best Method on How to Transfer Data from Airtel to Airtel 2023 Update
Airtel Nigeria, one of Nigeria’s leading service providers, has made it simple to share your data with family and friends who also use the Airtel network.
Do you understand the benefit of being able to share your information with your family and friends without fear by simply pressing a few codes?
Unlike hotspots, which require you to be close to the person with whom you are exchanging data, this has no range constraint.
Customers can transfer data from their remaining data allotment to another user using the Airtel Data Me2U, popularly known as Data Share.
You can “share” or “transfer” data allowances from an existing data bundle to another customer.
You can send up to 200MB to another client, for instance, if you have a 1.5GB Monthly subscription.
Fortunately, the recipient or recipients could simply be another Airtel customer, such as a friend, family member, or another device.
It is available to all Airtel Prepaid and Postpaid customers with an account. The shared data expiry date will be valid for the same amount of time as the original data.
According to this, both of your subscriptions would expire on February 1st if your friend bought an Airtel 1GB plan on January 1st and shared some of that data with you. (as the recipient).
How to Buy Data for Airtel Line
- Dial *141# on your phone and reply.
- Select option 6 (Gifting or Me2U) and respond.
- Choose option 2 (Data gifting)
- Choose the plan you want to give (weekly/daily bundles, monthly bundles, or MegaPacks) and respond.
- Select the main plan under each bundle.
- Enter the recipient’s phone number.
- Sweet Touching Thank You My Love Messages – Wishes, and Quotes
- Share Data on all Networks 2023 | MTN, AIRTEL, 9Mobile, and GLO
- 50 of the Most Epic Leg Tattoos in the World
- Best Farewell Messages for Colleague
- What is Student Council?
How to Create an Airtel Data-Sharing Pin
To prevent data sharing and gifting, you can easily generate a pin for your Airtel data-sharing bundle.
The instructions for creating a pin for your phone’s data transfer and security are provided below.
You must change your default pin to a different pin the first time you access your data sharing or gifting.
Its main goal is to stop someone from sharing your data bundle without your consent. The set pin will prevent anyone from sharing your Airtel data.
How to Change Airtel Transfer Pin
To change your Airtel transfer pin, follow the steps outlined below:
- Dial *141# from your Airtel line.
- Input for option 6 (Data gifting and sharing).
- Respond to option 1 (Change PIN – Default PIN -1234).
- Enter the Old PIN – previous pin or default pin – and respond.
- Enter Your New PIN – A four-digit number that is simple to remember.
- Confirm New PIN – Retype the new pin to confirm and respond.
- You will receive a successful message.
How to Text Data Sharing on Airtel
Customers of Airtel have options if they would rather communicate data via SMS without accessing the internet.
Follow the instructions below to make data sharing simple.
- Check your data balance and top up your Airtel Data.
- Go to your Message Box
- Send ‘SHARE’ to 121
- You will receive a message from Airtel.
- Instruction will be given,
- Follow the instructions. “SMS ADD” SPACE> Airtel mobile number> to 121 will look like this:
- For sharing Airtel Data Balance, a confirmation message will be requested;
- Select number ‘1’ for confirmation;
- Then you can share your Airtel Data Balance with that specific number.
- Until you cancel it, you could keep sharing your Airtel data balance.
Ways to Share Data on Airtel via the Internet
- If you prefer to share over the Internet, simply top up your mobile phone using 3G or 4G packs.
- Always keep your subscription active, and dial 123*11# to check your Airtel data balance.
- After you have confirmed that you have sufficient MB on your internet Airtel data balance.
- Visit the Airtel website. Type (www.airtel.in/family).
- Your generated Airtel pin (password) or a one-time password that will be issued to you through SMS must be entered together with your cell number.
- To share your Airtel Data Balance, enter the receiver phone number and confirm the recipient phone number who will receive the shared Airtel Data Balance.
- Then add four Airtel numbers.
- Once you have successfully added your friends, family, or coworkers to share your Airtel Data Balance, an SMS will be issued to you.
How to Send 10 MB Airtel Data
- If you want to send 10MB of data to a friend, dial the following USSD code: 14171211Valid Airtel number#. For example, 141712118888888888# and dial the number.
- You can now follow the information on your screen.
- Keep in mind that you can share data with prepaid mobile customers.
- Every transaction of mobile data is charged.
- There is a daily transaction limit of one.
If you have any questions concerning Best Method on How to Transfer Data from Airtel to Airtel 2023 Update, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.