Home USEFUL ARTICLE How to Uncommit from a College

How to Uncommit from a College


How to Uncommit from a College: If you’ve already paid the deposit fee for enrollment, can you still uncommit and choose to go to another college?

How to Uncommit from a College

How to Uncommit from a College

From the time you are admitted until the day you graduate, you have the option of not attending a university.

Normally, you have to include a tuition deposit when you accept an offer of admission from a university. You’ll probably forfeit the deposit if you decide later not to enroll.

Read Also:

How to Uncommit From a College

Simply send an email to the admissions office with the subject “withdrawing from enrollment.” Your deposit will probably be lost.

As agreed, send a written notice to the first school stating that you will be withdrawing and that you have accepted a position off the waitlist at a different institution. Most likely, you’ll forfeit the deposit.

If you have any questions concerning How to Uncommit from a College, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.

You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here