Hp Epass Scholarship Portal Application Form Login Portal 2021/2022.
Hp Epass Scholarship Portal: The Government of Himachal Pradesh HP ePass scholarship 2021/2022 portal is now open for all dedicated student, under the Himachal Pradesh fabricated by the Department of Higher Education.
Hp Epass Scholarship Portal
The Himachal Pradesh Epass scholarship application form is now open for online registration. Eligible candidate can start the HP ePass new registration at https://hpepass.cgg.gov.in before the deadline.
HP ePass Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must belong to reserved categories – SC/ST/OBC.
- Student’s annual parental income must not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh per year (SC/ST).
- For EBC, BC, Disabled Welfare Students, annual parents income must be less than Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Students must have 8th/ 10th/12th/Graduate/Post Graduate degree
- Students pursuing Post-matric courses within the Himachal state are eligible.
How to Apply HP ePass Scholarship
The application for any of the above-mentioned scholarships can be filled up by visiting and registering at the HP ePass Scholarship Portal.
A single candidate can apply for up to 13 scholarships at one time from the portal. What are the steps to be followed to apply for any scholarship?
What are the things that you need to keep in mind while applying for a scholarship? The answer to these questions is covered hereunder. Given below is a step-by-step description of how can you apply for an HP scholarship through the portal.
Step 1- Register as a student
- Visit the HP ePass Portal.
- Click on ‘Student Login’ mentioned in the top-right corner.
- Proceed with clicking on the ‘New Student Registration’ if applying for the first time (In case the student has already registered, simply log in).
- Fill in all the required details.
- Click on ‘Register’ after filling all the details carefully.
Step 2- Signing in to the portal
- Log in to the HP ePAss portal by providing Aadhar card/ Electronic Identification number and Password.
- Click on ‘Submit Application’ and you will visit the application form for all kind of scholarship schemes.
- In case you need to apply for a scholarship outside Himachal Pradesh click on ‘Other State’.
Step 3- Filling the application form
- Once the application form opens, fill in all required details including previous institution and course details.
- The candidate will not be able to change his/her personal details provided by them at the time of registration.
- Provide the current institution and course details.
- Proceed with the candidate’s contact details.
- Fill in the bank details in which the scholarship is to be received.
- Complete the application form by self-declaration and entering the captcha code provided at the bottom of the page.
- The student can update or edit the details in parts by logging in to the portal.
- Click on ‘Submit Application’ to complete the application process.
Step 4- Take Printout of the HP ePass Application Form
- Once the application form is submitted successfully, the applicants are required to take the print of the application form.
- Mail the application form with the scheme-specific document(s) to the respective institution before the deadline.
Note- As soon as the students submit the application online, the details will be automatically sent to his/her institute for verification. The students can review and check the status of their application by logging in to the HP ePass Portal.
Recommended: Hp Epass Scholarship Result Checking Portal
Documents Required for HP ePass Scholarships
The documents that need to be attached while filling the application form at the HP ePass Portal vary according to the scheme chosen by the student. A generic list of documents that a student needs to provide in support of his/her application has been mentioned below.
- A passport size photo
- Birth certificate
- Aadhar card number
- Mark sheet of the last qualifying examinations
- Bank statement of the student’s bank account
- Caste certificate, tribal certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate issued by the competent authority
- Receipts and fee structure of the university (if applicable)
In the situation of a query, regarding the HP ePass Portal, the candidates are free to reach out the Joint Director, Higher Education/Nodal Officer Scholarships, Government of Himachal Pradesh by mail at email@example.com
For Technical Education Schemes, the students can contact below-
Directorate of Technical Education, Vocational & Industrial Training Himachal Pradesh,
Sundernagar, Distt. Mandi, Himachal Pradesh -175018.
Phone No: 01907-266120, 267671, 266716,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
See Also: Eni Scholarship
If you have any questions concerning Hp Epass Scholarship Portal, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.