HUKPOLY Acceptance & Registration Procedures | hukpoly.edu.ng.
HUKPOLY Acceptance Fee: Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY) Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures for 2021/2022 Academic Session Newly Admitted Candidates.
HUKPOLY Acceptance Fees / Registration Procedures
The management of the Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY), Katsina State, has released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedures for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check HUKPOLY Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures.
- Log on to portal.hukpoly.edu.ng then click the registration menu and supply your application number and the password created for you during the application
- Make a payment of N1,000 ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Download your admission letter and other relevant documents
- Update information in your biodata
- Supply details of next of kin and guardian
- Clearance will be made online based on your acceptance by the Academic Office
- Make a payment of applicable registration fees
- Download course form and relevant receipts
- Proceed to your head of department for cross-checking and signing
- Make other necessary signing(s)
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the full-time/part-time ND and HND programmes of the Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY), Katsina State, that the management of the institution has released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedures for the 2021/2022 academic session.
If you have any question concerning HUKPOLY, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.