Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic Certificate Course Admission Form 2022/2023 | www.hukpoly.edu.ng.
HUKPOLY Certificate Course Form: Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic, HUKPOLY certificate course admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available for sale.
HUKPOLY Certificate Course Form
The Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY) Katsina State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic certificate course for the 2022/2023 academic session.
HUKPOLY Certificate Courses Admission Requirements.
CERTIFICATE IN SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (CSLT) PROGRAMME
- Two passes in any Pure Science subjects (Mathematics inclusive) or SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB ordinary level.
- A pass in any Pure or Applied Science subject at SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB Ordinary Level plus a minimum of three years working experience in a Laboratory.
ELEMENTARY MECHANICAL AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE (EMEATC), BLOCK LAYING AND CONCRETING (BLCC) AND ELEMENTARY ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS COSTING AND CONTRACTING (EEICC) PROGRAMMES
- BATC with one-year working experience in relevant industry;
- Trade Test Grade II in related filed with credit in Technical or Vocational Training;
- Three (3) passes in relevant subjects in WASC, SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB Ordinary Level obtained in not more than two sittings; and
- Any other qualifications recognized by the Polytechnic.
INTERMEDIATE MECHANICAL AND AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME (IMEATC)
- Elementary EATC/EMTC obtained at credit level or pass level with atleast one-year working experience;
- City and Guilds Part 1 or Trade Test III in relevant field with evidence of Technical or Vocational Training;
- Four (4) passes in relevant subjects in WASC, SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB Ordinary Level in not more than two (2) sittings.
CERTIFICATE IN AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (CAT)
- Minimum of three (3) passes in NECO, SSCE, GCE, NABTEB Ordinary Level or their equivalent two of which must be in science subjects.
CERTIFICATE IN CATERING AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT (CCHM)
- Attempted SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB Ordinary Level or their equivalent two of which must be in science subjects.
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN CATERING AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT (ACCHM)
- Holders of Certificate in Catering and Hotel Management or its equivalent from any recognized Institution.
CERTIFICATE IN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS (CND)
- Attempted SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB Ordinary Level or their equivalent with at least a pass in the relevant subjects.
ASSISTANT LIBRARY OFFICER’S CERTIFICATE (ALO)
- SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB at least three (3) passes;
- Candidates with Library Assistant Certificate (LA);
- Library Assistant with at least two (2) years working experience.
- All Candidates should submit hard copies of their duly completed application form and other credentials to the Academic Division of the Polytechnic for screening/verification accordingly.
How to Apply for HUKPOLY Certificate Courses Admission Form.
All Certificate Courses applicants are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only for screening after which they will be prompted to fill a profile page, print and submit a copy to the Academic Office. They are also to pay the sum of One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1, 500.00) only for verification.
Eligible candidates are to make payment through the payment options provided at student’s portal: portal.hukpoly.edu.ng. The Polytechnic doesn’t accept cash payment.
If you have any questions concerning HUKPOLY Certificate Course Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- AAU Short e-Learning Certificate Courses Admission Form
- OSCOTECH Advanced Certificate Programmes Admission Form
- UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programmes Admission Form
- Atiba University Oyo Diploma & Certificate Programmes Admission Form
- Federal Polytechnic Mubi Diploma, Prelim, NDII & Certificate Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.