Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic Diploma Admission Form 2020 | www.hukpoly.edu.ng.
HUKPOLY Diploma Admission Form: Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic, HUKPOLY Diploma Programmes admission form for the 2020/20201 academic session is now on sale.
HUKPOLY Diploma Admission Form
The Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic, Katsina State (HUKPOLY) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic Diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
HUKPOLY Diploma Admission Requirements.
GCE/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO Ordinary Level or equivalent (Teachers Grade II), with three (3) credit passes in Economic, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Literature in English, Commerce, History, Geography, Government, Agricultural Science, Biology PLUS a pass in English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings.
In line with the Polytechnic regulations, candidates who have successfully completed the programme(s) and have also obtained qualifications for admission into the National Diploma programme by direct entry be given ADVANCED CREDITS or admitted into National Diploma (ND II) direct as is obtainable in Kaduna Polytechnic.
DIPLOMA SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT (DSD)
- Grade II Certificate of SSCE with at least four (4) credits in English and any other three (3) subjects from the following: Government, History, Economics, Integrated Science etc;
- Holders of Intermediate Certificates in Community Development and Adult Education, and Social Development;
- Three (3) credits with two passes in relevant subjects plus at least two years working experience;
- Any other relevant qualification acceptable to the Polytechnic;
DIPLOMA ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
GCE/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO Ordinary Level or equivalent (Teachers Grade II), with five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Biology obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for HUKPOLY Diploma Admission Form.
All Diploma applicants are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only for screening after which they will be prompted to fill a profile page, print and submit a copy to the Academic Office. They are also to pay the sum of One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1, 500.00) only for verification.
Eligible candidates are to make payment through the payment options provided at student’s portal: portal.hukpoly.edu.ng. The Polytechnic doesn’t accept cash payment.
If you have any questions concerning HUKPOLY Diploma Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- LASU Part-Time Diploma in Physical and Health Education (PHE) Admission Form
- UNIUYO Diploma Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- DELSU Diploma Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Professional Diploma Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- DELSU Part-Time Professional Diploma Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.