Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic HND Admission Form | www.hukpoly.edu.ng.
HUKPOLY HND Admission Form: Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic HND admission form for the 2020/20201 academic session has been released on sale.
HUKPOLY HND Admission Form
The Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY), Katsina State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
HUKPOLY HND Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must meet all the requirements for admission into relevant National Diploma (ND) Programmes.
- Minimum of Lower Credit Pass in the National Diploma (ND) Examination relevant to the programmes.
- A minimum of one – year cognate working experience.
NB: Candidates applying for Higher National Diploma should notify their former Institutions to forward their Academic Transcript to the Academic Secretary.
How to Apply for HUKPOLY HND Form.
All HND applicants are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only for screening after which they will be prompted to fill a profile page, print and submit a copy to the Academic Office. They are also to pay the sum of One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1, 500.00) only for verification.
Eligible candidates are to make payment through the payment options provided at student’s portal: portal.hukpoly.edu.ng. The Polytechnic doesn’t accept cash payment.
If you have any questions concerning HUKPOLY HND Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal Polytechnic Mubi HND (FPM) Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session
- UCH Ibadan SHIM HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FCC Ibadan HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Nekede HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Akwa Poly HND Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.