Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) Admission List | iauoe.edu.ng.
IAUE Admission List: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), Port Harcourt, UTME Merit (1st & 2nd batch) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released online,check here.
Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education admission lists that contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session have been successfully uploaded online
IAUE Admission List
Themanagement of the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), Port Harcourt have released the merit and supplementary admission lists for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the IAUE post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status from the university portal.
SEE ALSO: IAUE School fees
How to Check IAUE Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for Degree Programmes into Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
IAUE Merit Admission List (1st Batch).
Click Here (pdf)
IAUE Merit Admission List (2nd Batch)
Successfully admitted candidates are hereby advised as follows:
All candidates whose names appear in the Admission lists above are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission.
- Print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will need this during clearance and registration in the University.
- Pay Acceptance fee online immediately using any of the following methods: Pay-Direct (Bank Option), Mastercard or Verve (You must login to your profile on the school Portal to pay – enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng)
- Proceed to admissions unit for biometric capture, online authentication of clearance documents and physical clearance with all required documents.
Candidates can also confirm their admission status on the JAMB portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to JAMB portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IAUE admission status.
If you have any question concerning Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education, IAUE, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.