Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) Admission List | iauoe.edu.ng.
IAUE Admission List: Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), Port Harcourt, UTME Merit (1st – 5th batch) admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released online,check here.
Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education admission lists that contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session have been successfully uploaded online
IAUE Admission List
Themanagement of the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), Port Harcourt have released the merit and supplementary admission lists for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the IAUE post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status from the university portal.
SEE ALSO: IAUE School fees
How to Check IAUE Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for Degree Programmes into Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
IAUE Merit Admission List (1st Batch).
Click Here (pdf)
IAUE Merit Admission List (2nd Batch)
IAUE Merit Admission List (3rd Batch)
IAUE Merit Admission List (4th Batch)
IAUE Merit Admission List (5th Batch)
Successfully admitted candidates are hereby advised as follows:
All candidates whose names appear in the Admission lists above are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission.
- Print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will need this during clearance and registration in the University.
- Pay Acceptance fee online immediately using any of the following methods: Pay-Direct (Bank Option), Mastercard or Verve (You must login to your profile on the school Portal to pay – enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng)
- Proceed to admissions unit for biometric capture, online authentication of clearance documents and physical clearance with all required documents.
Candidates can also confirm their admission status on the JAMB portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to JAMB portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IAUE admission status.
IAUE Important Information for Not Admitted Candidates
This to notify candidates seeking admission into the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education for 2021/2022 academic session that the JAMB CAPS has been activated for the admission exercise. This means that candidates can now closely monitor their admission status and easily know when they have been offered admission. We, therefore, advise candidates to closely monitor their admission status on JAMB CAPS to do the needful as soon as possible.
To monitor your admission through CAPS, take the following 5 important steps:
1. VERIFY YOUR O’LEVEL UPLOAD:
- Log-in to their JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or Ignatius Ajuru University of Education ICT centre to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
2. KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION:
Following the above instructions 1 above, click on Admission Status to monitor your admission. This will enable you to know when you have been recommended for admission or admission approved by JAMB. If you are recommended for admission and the admission is approved by JAMB, you can go ahead and accept your admission, print your admission letter, and follow other directives from the University for clearance. Details for clearance will be released on the university website and other communication channels of the university.
3. APPROVAL OF TRANSFER OF PROGRAMME:
In line with the CAPS implementation policy, the university will consider some students for transfer from the choice programme to another programme because of UTME and O’level combinations, therefore, following instructions 1-3 above, candidates are also expected to monitor their admission further by clicking the ‘Transfer Approval’ link to know if they are recommended for transfer to another program. You are required to either accept or reject, this transfer consideration. If you accept, your first choice institution will be able to admit you to the new program. If you reject, you will remain in your preferred Course / Program. The program transfer will not be effected.
4. CANDIDATES WITH AWAITING RESULT:
UTME candidates with O/level awaiting results should upload their results on the JAMB portal and university portal respectively. Direct-entry candidates including JUPEB students should also upload their A’level and O’level results to avoid disqualification. This is to enable the screening officers in the university to determine their qualifications for admission.
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- After you have logged in, click on check admission status.
- Input your JAMB registration number and click on Access My CAPS.
- You will be redirected to a new page, click on admission status
- Confirm if you have been recommended, offered admission or not.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are using a phone. All you need to do is go to the Chrome option and choose the request desktop site for the complete page to display.
If you have any question concerning Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education, IAUE, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.