Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Job Recruitment 2022/2023 for 60+ Teaching & Non-Teaching Positions.
IAUE Job Recruitment: The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) is now recruiting for more than 60 teaching and non-teaching roles as part of its most recent employment recruitment.
The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education is a multi-campus institution with its main campus located in Rumuolumeni, Obio/Akpor Local Government Area, Rivers State. Other campuses are located at Ndele in Emohua Local Government Area and St. John’s Diobu in Port Harcourt City Local Government Area, both in the state of Rivers. The institution that is now the second University of Education in Nigeria began as a College of Education associated with the University of Ibadan in June 1971.
List of Available Position in IAUE Job Recruitment
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) is now looking for qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
- 1. Lecturer II (Faculty of Social Sciences)
- 2. Assistant Lecturer (Faculty of Social Sciences)
- 3. Lecturer II (Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences)
- 4. Assistant Lecturer (Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences)
- 5. Assistant Lecturer (Faculty of Management Sciences)
- 6. Lecturer II (Faculty of Management Sciences)
- 7. Confidential Secretary II
- 8. Lecturer II (Faculty of Humanities)
- 9. Confidential Secretary I
- 10. Assistant Lecturer (Faculty of Humanities)
- 11. Executive Officer
- 12. Technologist II
- 13. Administrative Officer II
- 14. Senior Assistant Technologist
- 15. Assistant Lecturer (Faculty of Education)
- 16. Photographer
- 17. Administrative Officer I
- 18. Medical Laboratory Scientist I
- 19. Higher Data Processing Officer
- 20. Pharmacist
- 21. Higher Stores Officer II
- 22. Medical Laboratory Scientist II
- 23. Data Processing Officer
- 24. Community Health Technician II
- 25. Nursing Sister / Midwife Sister
- 26. Lecturer II (Faculty of Education)
- 27. Higher Photographer II
- 28. Director of Works
- 29. Senior Academic Planning Officer
- 30. Stores Officer II
- 31. Medical Laboratory Technologist II
- 32. Works Superintendent
- 33. Staff Nurse / Staff Midwife II
- 34. Academic Planning Officer I
- 35. Computer System Analyst / Programmer / Technologist / Engineer II
- 36. Engineer II
- 37. Senior Assistant – Medical Laboratory Technologist
- 38. Deputy Director, Physical Planning
- 39. Assistant Librarian
- 40. Academic Planning Officer II
- 41. Internal Auditor II
- 42. Community Health Officer I
- 43. Quantity Surveyor II
- 44. Internal Auditor I
- 45. Community Health Officer II
- 46. Assistant Lecturer (Faculty of Vocational & Technical Education)
- 47. Agricultural Superintendent I
- 48. Medical Records Technician
- 49. Librarian II
- 50. Physical Planning Officer II
- 51. Higher Works Superintendent
- 52. Community Health Technician I
- 53. Agricultural Superintendent II
- 54. Deputy Bursar
- 55. Lecturer II (Faculty of Vocational & Technical Education)
- 56. Accountant I
- 57. Physical Planning Officer I
- 58. Library Officer
- 59. Medical Officer II
- 60. Security Officer II
- 61. Higher Library Officer
- 62. Accountant II
- 63. Security Officer
Visit https://recruitment.iaue.edu.ng/ to learn about the requirement for each position.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application
- Survival Fund Registration Form Portal
- www.fts.admissions.clouds | Federal Teachers Scheme Portal
- recruitment.army.mil.ng | Nigerian Army DSSC/ SSC Login Portal
- Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Screening Test
- Nigeria Federal Government Survival Fund For MSMEs and Artisans
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form Application Portal
How to Apply for Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Jobs
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply!
- Select your preferred job by clicking on the “Non-teaching position” button at the top of the page, click on the “Units” button, look for the department and proceed with your application process.
- All submissions should be addressed to “The Registrar, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, P.M.B. 5047, Port Harcourt”.
- All candidates should nominate three (3) referees who should also be required to forward references on their behalf under confidential cover to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter Valid Phone Number and Email Address. Do Not Submit Fake Documents. All Submitted Data Will be Verified including Certificates.
- All applications and corrections should be completed not later than the closing date above.
Condition of Service
- All Successful candidates will be on probation for two (2) years of continuous service after assumption of duties, thereafter they will retire at the age of 65 years.
- Other conditions are similar to those obtainable in other institutions of higher learning in Nigeria. Persons who are above 50 years of age are not eligible to apply.
If you have any question concerning IAUE Job Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.