Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Matriculation Ceremony | www.iauoe.edu.ng.
IAUE Matriculation Ceremony: Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) matriculation ceremony for 2020/2021 academic session, See procedure for hiring of IAUE matriculation gowns below.
IAUE Matriculation Ceremony Date
The management of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) has approved Saturday, 19th June, 2021 as matriculation date for newly admitted students during the 2019/2020 academic session.
See Also: IAUE School fees
IAUE Matriculation Ceremony Details
Matriculation Ceremony for all students of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education admitted in the 2020/2021 academic session is scheduled to hold on Saturday, 19th June 2021 at 10 am prompt. The venue is the university auditorium Rumuolumeni Campus.
Accordingly, all fresh students are advised to ensure that they properly complete all registration formalities not later than Friday, 11th June 2021 as Matriculation numbers will be assigned to only those that have duly registered and paid all fees.
IAUE Matriculation Procedure for Hiring
Matriculating students should pay the sum of 5, 000 (Five Thousand Naira) only as the cost of hiring the matriculation gown. All payments must be made online to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, Port-Harcourt.
All Matriculants should take note that:
- All fresh students who fail to complete registration formalities and pay his/her school fees before the closure of the portal on 11th June 2021 ceases to be a student of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni Port-Harcourt.
- Only students who present evidence of payment of the gown will be allowed to sign the Matriculation Register.
- No unsigned Matriculation number will be accepted for official documentation in the University.
- The matriculation ceremony marks the end of registration for the academic session. Any student who fails to register before the Matriculation date will cease to be a student of the University as no registration will be allowed thereafter.
- All academic gowns collected must be returned to the Faculty Officer on Tuesday, 22 June 2021. Defaulters will be made to pay a penalty of 500.00 ( Five Hundred Naira) only per day.
- Furthermore, all fresh students who have completed registration formalities and paid school fees should report at the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Centre to be captured for identity card (ID) production.
K. H. Kue-Ikoro (Mrs)
All Matriculants should take note of the following:
In compliance with the Covid-19 Safety Protocols and to ensure the protection of every member of the University Community, the Senate at its meeting has approved that:
1. No Visitors (Parents, Family members, Friends and the General Public) will be allowed entry into the University Campus during the Ceremony.
2. No celebrations by any student, Groups, Associations, Clubs and Fellowships anywhere on the University Campus is allowed.
3. Every participant ( Staff, Students and Officials) must wear Face Mask throughout the Ceremony.
4. Every participant (Staff, Students and Officials) must walk through the Sanitizing tunnel into the Auditorium.
Matriculating students are please advised to adhere strictly to these directives to avoid embarrassment. All Matriculating students must sign the Matriculation Register, as no unsigned number will be recognized by the University.
All Matriculating students who have duly registered, paid school fees and paid for the hire of the gowns should collect their gowns from their various Faculty Officers from
By a copy of this notice, the Security Department is being directed to enforce compliance of the above directive of the University Senate.
Matriculation numbers are now available and have reflected online on the students profile in the university portal. All 2019/2020 admitted students who have duly completed their registration can now check thier matriculation numbers.
Payment for hiring of matriculation gown is still in progress as students can start collection of matriculation gown from Wednesday 4th November, 2020.
IAUE Matriculation Ceremony Gown Terms & Conditions
Also Please note the following:
- Gowns are to be collected from the Faculty Officers on presentation of receipt of payment of the sum of N5,000 for Matriculation Gown (Excluding transaction charges).
- The gowns must be returned in good condition after the ceremony.
- The gowns must not be machine or hand-washed. Direct ironing on the fabric is not allowed, as this could cause damage.
- Missing or damaged gowns will be replaced at the cost of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only per gown.
- Taking of photographs stops at 9am, on the day of the matriculation, Saturday April 18, 2020 but may continue after the ceremony. IAUE Matriculation Ceremony Gown Terms
If you have any question concerning Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE), please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.