Ibadan City Polytechnic Courses | icp.edu.ng.
Ibadan City Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements: ICP Courses, List of Courses Offered in Ibadan City Polytechnic, www.icp.edu.ng.
The management of the Ibadan City Polytechnic, Ibadan, Oyo State (ICP) has published the updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) for admission into Undergraduate Programme in the institution.
List of Courses Offered in ICP & Subject Combination.
Click on the link representing your course to access your subject combination.
- Accountancy (ND)
- Computer Science Computer
- Engineering Electronics and Telecommunication
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Business Administration and Management
ICP ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants with the following qualifications may be considered for admission into the National Diploma programme by direct entry:
- G.C.E. Ordinary level or its equivalent (Teachers Grade II, W.A.S.C., S.S.C.E.) with four credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any other two subjects from the following: Economics, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Literature in English, Commerce, History, Statistics, geography, Government Agric Science/Biology obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Four credit passes in relevant subjects as stated in (i) above obtained at the final examination of an NBTE recognized Preliminary ND Programme offered by the polytechnics and similar post-secondary technical institutions.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
To be admitted into the Higher National Diploma Programme at the institution, the Candidate must possess below-listed requirements
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified eld may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
- Ibadan City Polytechnic Form
- Heritage Polytechnic Courses
- Grundtvig Polytechnic Courses
- Fidei Polytechnic Courses
- Crown Polytechnic Courses
- Bolmor Polytechnic Courses
- Best Solution Polytechnic Courses
- Ashi Polytechnic Courses
- Ajayi Polytechnic Ikere Courses
- Allover Polytechnic Courses
- Al-Hikma Polytechnic Courses
If you have any question concerning Ibadan City Polytechnic, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.