Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa Post UTME Form 2021/2022 | ND Full-Time.
Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Form: The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa Post UTME screening admission form into the full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Form
The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa [Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa] hereby invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for a two – year full-time National Diploma in the following faculties below:
- Faculty of Communication and Management Studies (FCMS)
- Faculty of Engineering (FENG)
- Faculty of Science (FSc.)
- Faculty of Environmental Studies (FES)
Latest Information: POST UTME/INTERVIEW HOLDS ONLINE ON 29TH OF DECEMBER 2020
Ibarapa Poly Courses:
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- Purchasing & Supply
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Fine Art
- Fashion Design Technology
- Computer Science
- Library & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
Ibarapa Poly Cut-Off Mark is 120 and above.
The Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates seeking for admission into any of the programmes must have scored 120 Marks and above in the 2021/2022 UTME examination and such must have chosen The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa (TIPE) as 1st or 2nd choice. Such candidates must have satisfied five (5) O’level credits as the UTME admission requirements for the 2021/2022 session.
How to Apply for The Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- It is important that all candidates read the guidelines before proceeding to register. Candidates should also ensure that requirements into programmes are carefully read as well.
- Candidates should ensure that correct information is supplied on the portal as wrong or false information can invalidate admission of such candidate. If admission is given upon false information by a candidate, such candidate shall have the admission so given withdrawn.
- Candidate’s names should be appropriately arranged. Surname, first name and then middle name. Candidates should avoid name inconsistency. The names on the result of candidate O/L should be the same with the admission application. In case of HND candidates, there should be name consistency with ND result, as any inconsistency in name arrangement can lead to disqualification.
- Candidates should use their personal phone numbers and email addresses as correspondences shall only be directed to supplied phone numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates who are found to fill more than one application shall be disqualified.
- Candidates are advised to deal cautiously so as not to be defrauded as Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person. All application payments should be made through the Polytechnic payment portal. On no account should payment be made through a third party or any other links.
Ibarapa Poly Screening exercise:
All ND applicants are to come to the SCHOOL with ALL their CREDENTIALS.
Candidates are expected to come along with the following document:
- JAMB registration slip AND JAMB result slip
- Change of institution slip (if any)
- O-level results and to also collect:
- recent passport Photographs
- Applicant’s phone numbers and e-mail – Parent’s / guardian phone numbers and e-mail
For more Information:
- e-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : 08117641988, 08058363220 (Call only during working hour between 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday)
Deadline for submission of application form: Not Specified.
If you have any questions concerning Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- FCE Eha-Amufu / UNN Degree Post UTME Form
- Grundtvig Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- UCH Ibadan SHIM Post UTME Form
- FCEEHAAMUFU Post UTME Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.