ICPC Recruitment www.cpc.gov.ng Application Portal 2021/2022.
ICPC Recruitment Application: Application is invited into The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Job Recruitment for 2021/2022 exercise. Apply for ICPC Recruitment www.cpc.gov.ng below.
ICPC Recruitment Application
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) is a Nigerian Agency that was established on 29 September 2000, with the mandate of receiving and investigating a report of corruption and enforce the correction of corruption-prone system, with the aim of eliminating corruption in the state, including fostering support to fight against corruption.
- ICPC Recruitment 2021 General Requirements
- Procedure and Process for Application
- How to Apply for ICPC Recruitment 2021
The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) has engaged the services of DSCL Corporate Services Limited to conduct a recruitment exercise on its behalf for the engagement of personnel into a few positions as approved by the government.
If you have an interest in joining the Independent Corrupt Practice Commission, try and read this post to the end. To be shortlisted for the job and be involved in the final selection, you need to know the qualification and requirements for the application of ICPC form.
ICPC Recruitment Application2021
In order to be shortlisted for ICPC recruitment 2021, you need to make your credentials ready and available for uploading on the recruitment portal. Do you know the qualifications involved in applying for Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment 2021?
ICPC Recruitment 2021 General Requirements
Interested applicants for the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission recruitment form 2021, should have the following requirements;
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Applicants should possess a certificate of origin
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- National Identity card or any recognized/government-issued identity card
- You must not be above 35 years of age.
- You must be of good behaviour.
ICPC Job Procedure and Process for Application
- Successful candidates will be shortlisted shortly after the application
- The screening will be conducted in batches
- Batch centres, examination/interview dates will be announced
- It advisable to have a good health record
- You will get to know the ICPC salary scale range and payment only when employed
- Successful candidates will be given full-time employment
How to Apply for ICPC Recruitment 2021
Follow the steps outlined hereunder to register for ICPC recruitment:
- Visit the ICPC Portal 2021 at https://icpc.gov.ng/
- Follow the instruction provided on the ICPC official website
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Print out your registration slip.
If you have any questions concerning ICPC Job Application, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.