Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Admission Form | www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng.
Igbajo Poly Post UTME Form: Igbajo Polytechnic post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale, www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng.
Igbajo Poly Post UTME Form
The management of the Igbajo Polytechnic has start selling Igbajo Poly post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session, see how to apply for Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form below.
Recommended: Igbajo Polytechnic Courses
Igbajo Polytechnic, the first community-owned Polytechnic in Nigeria in Boluwaduro Local Government Area, State of Osun, approved and accredited by the NBTE, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its ND FULL TIME Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Igbajo Polytechnic ND Entry Requirements.
- 5 Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics and in any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- Waiver: 4 Credit Passes with deficiency in one of the major Subjects may be considered for student applying for daily part time.
How to Apply for Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
SALES OF FORMS -ND post UTME Form – N2,000.00
To Apply for our 2020/2021 ADMISSION
- Fill the Form Carefully. Use a functional Email Address.
- Click on Start Application – Create Account if you have not created account before.
- If You have Created Account, Click Continue Application – Login Here to continue the application process.
Uploading of Credentials
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
SALES OF FORMS AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed out and to be submitted during the screening exercise at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied with the following documents.
i. Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
ii. Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
iii. 4 Passport Photographs.
iv. Photocopy of the Original receipt
Post UTME Screening Exercise
Igbajo Polytechnic post UTME screening will hold on Monday 15th November 2021.
Interested candidates who have not obtained the application form can also apply during the screening period.
Time: 10.00 am at the Polytechnic Permanent Site.
Candidates are to come along with the following:
- Jamb Result Slip – For ND Regular Applicants
- O’Level Results
- Photocopies of credentials (3copies)
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered. For more information visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng or call 08036335387, 09065056186, 08036971931, 08062377273.
If you have any question concerning Igbajo Poly Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.