Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) Postgraduate Admission Form 2021.
Igbinedion University Postgraduate Form: Igbinedion University Okada (IUO), School of Postgraduate Studies & Research, has started selling application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Igbinedion University Postgraduate Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Recommended: Igbinedion University Postgraduate Courses.
Igbinedion University Postgraduate General Admission Requirements
- A Candidate for Postgraduate Studies in Igbinedion University must have obtained at least five (5) credits in WASC, NECO, GCE (ordinary level or their equivalents) NOTE: A CREDIT PASS IN MATHS AND ENGLISH IS REQUIRED.
- Four credits at Ordinary level, Plus OND (not pass), NCE, IJMB or Advanced level passes or any other equivalent qualification.
- A holder of a Pass (Degree/Diploma) is not qualified for admission into the postgraduate Programmes of the University. He/She must possess PGD to be considered for admission into the Masters Programmes.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D in any Programmes of Igbinedion University must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% in the Master’s degree.
- Only students who have the NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion Certificate can be allowed to clear into the different courses.
- In addition to the above, applicants for:
- –Msc Nursing:
- Must be Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must possess a valid Midwifery Council of Nigeria license -PGD
- Nursing (PGDN):
- Must be Registered Nurse (RN) and Registered Midwife (RM)
- Must have a first Bachelors degree in related health subjects, e.g. Psychology, Nutrition, etc.
- Computer Science:
- Applicants with degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, BSc.(Ed) Computer may be considered
- Applicants with related B.Sc. degree, where Physiology has been part of courses taught could be considered.
- MBA from a recognised University can apply for Mphil/Ph.D in Management.
TRANSCRIPTS: Candidate should request for their transcripts from their former institution. Applications of candidates whose transcripts are not forwarded to the school shall not be processed.
REFEREES REPORTS: Candidates should print out the referee forms provided in the application page, fill and return directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Applications shall not be processed unless the referee reports are available.
How to Apply for Igbinedion University Postgraduate Form.
The procedure for the 2021/2022 Application for Postgraduate Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.iuokada.edu.ng Click on Online Applications
- Select Postgraduate Programmes 2021/2022
- Download and Read the Instructions and Guidelines before proceeding
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On iuokada.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
- NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with…” Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 15,0000.00;(excluding charges) with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Request that your transcript be sent to Igbinedion University.
Address: The Office of the Secretary,
School of Post Graduate Studies & Research (Main Campus),
Igbinedion University, Okada, Edo State, Nigeria
Send out the Referee forms. Your Application will not be processed until they are submitted.
Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
The deadline for application into the PGD and Masters programmes is 14th July 2022. There is no deadline for application into the PhD Programmes
If you have any question concerning Igbinedion University Postgraduate Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.