Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) ND Full-Time Admission List 2021.
ILARO POLY Admission List: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Full-Time ND admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. Candidates that participated in the Ilaro Poly post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
ILARO POLY Admission List
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, ILAROPOLY, has released the admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Note: As at the time of this publication, Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ND admission list can only be accessed on JAMB portal.
How to Check ILAROPOLY ND Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
1st Batch: Click Here (pdf)
2nd Batch: Click Here (pdf)
3rd Batch: Click Here (pdf)
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Ilaro Poly admission status.
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) Acceptance Fee Amount
Kindly do the following below:
If you have any questions concerning ILARO POLY Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- TASUED Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIOSUN Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- PTI Admission List (ND & HND) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Trinity University Admission List for 2020/2021 Session | 1st Batch
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Cut Off Marks for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.