Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) ND Part-Time Admission Acceptance Fee 2021.
ILARO POLY ND Part-Time Acceptance Fee: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, ILAROPOLY ND part-time admission acceptance fee payment details for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
ILARO POLY ND Part-Time Acceptance Fee
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, various National Diploma (ND) Part-Time Programmes that the management of the institution has released the acceptance fee amount, payment instruction and deadline for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See Also: ILARO POLY ND Part-Time Admission List
Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Acceptance Fee Details
ALL CANDIDATES OFFERED ADMISSION IN THE 2020/2021 SESSION FOR PART-TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA (PT ND) PROGRAMMES ARE TO PAY AN ACCEPTANCE FEE OF TWENTY THREE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED NAIRA (N23,700.00) ONLY (THIS PAYMENT INCLUDES ALL BANK CHARGES).
- Please note that the deadline for the payment of Acceptance Fee for Part Time ND FIRST LIST is FRIDAY 19TH February 2021.
All the candidates on Part Time Admission should do the followings before they can be enabled to pay Acceptance fee:
- Visit the Polytechnic ICT Center to fill the JAMB Part-Time Application Form.
- Submit their JAMB Registration Number Printout and a copy of O’ level result at the Admission Office. (Only candidates who have submitted their JAMB Registration Number and O’ level result at the admission office would be enabled to pay Acceptance Fee.)
Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Guidelines
All Admitted Candidates are to visit the Polytechnic website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and click on the College portal;
- Click on check admission status by using your application No. and RRR no. used to obtain the form or screening results.
- Click on Generate invoice /make payment of Acceptance Fee.
- Print the Invoice generated and proceed to any of the designated banks for Payment.
- After the payment of the acceptance fee, candidates should go back to the Portal and input the RRR number to print the School Admission Letter and Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Proceed to the College Portal to generate School Fees Invoice and proceed to any of the designated banks for Payment.
- Input the RRR number obtained for the payment of school fees to print the School Fees Receipt.
- Complete the bio-data and fill the Course Registration Forms.
- Matriculation number is assigned after payment of school fee.
- Fill in other credentials and other information e.g Certificate of Local Government / State of Origin, Birth Certificate etc.
- Fill in the appropriate courses for the session.
- Print hard copy of the course registration form filled online and submit Four (4) copies alongside other relevant documents (SSCE, Certificate of Local Government Origin, Birth Certificate for ND students) while the HND students add Certificate of completion of One Year Industrial Attachment and ND Notification of Result.
- UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
- UNION BANK PLC
- POLARIS BANK LTD
- WEMA BANK PLC
- ACCESS BANK PLC
- ILARO POLY MICROFINANCE BANK LTD,
- ILARO EKUOMBE MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, ILARO
If you have any questions concerning ILARO POLY ND Part-Time Acceptance Fee, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- IAUE Acceptance Fee
- UNIOSUN Acceptance Fee Amount
- CRUTECH Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- OFFA POLY Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) Full-Time Acceptance Fee Amount
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.