Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Mock E-Examination for HND & ND Part-Time Admission Seekers 2020.
ILAROPOLY Mock Exam for admission: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, Ilaro Poly mock e-examination for all HND and ND part-time 2020/2021 academic session admission applicants. Check Ilaro Poly Mock Exam below.
ILAROPOLY Mock Exam for admission
This is to inform all candidates seeking admission int the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, HND and ND part-time programmes that they are to present themselves for Mock E-examination.
Ilaro Poly Mock E-Examination.
As a follow up to our earlier release on 2020/2021 Admissions exercise, please be informed that the Screening Examination will be online for all prospective HNDI and NDI Part Time applicants.
The schedule for the Mock E-Examination is as follows:
HNDI (Full Time and Weekend)
Date: Monday 19th October, 2020
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
NDI (Part Time)
Date: Tuesday 20th October, 2020
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
The Instructions to follow and link to the E-Examination will be communicated to all candidates via the Institution’s Website by 8.00am Monday morning.
How to Set-Up Ilaro Poly Mock E-Examination/Online Tes
INSTRUCTIONS ON E-EXAMINATION
The Setup and How?
Requirement for Safe Browser:
Note: Recommended Operating System is Windows 7,8 or 10
1: To download “Safe Exam Browser 3.0” which is mandatory for the exam, visit https://safeexambrowser.org/download_en.html and download “Safe Exam Browser 3.0 for windows”
2: Once download is complete, launch the Safe exam browser executable file downloaded.
3: Wait for the installation dialogue box to appear and Follow the prompt to install.
4: Once Installation is completed, download the safe browser exam app launcher file from this url fpi_SebClientSettings.seb
Note: This file is required to give you access to the examination platform.
5: Once file is downloaded, locate the file in downloads folder and double click the “fpi_SebClientSettings.seb” file and wait for Safe Exam browser to be launched.
Note: In some cases, a dialogue box might pop up with a message “The client configuration has been saved and will be used when you start SEB the next time. Do you want to quit for now?” Click “NO”
6: Once Safe Browser is fully loaded. Enter Your “Application Number” and Continue to start exam.
7: Click “Start Exam” and questions will be loaded to the safe browser interface.
8: Ensure you have answered all questions before clicking the submit button.
Final Procedure: Click the Submit button and Close Safe Browser after redirection
- On no occasion should you quit the browser when you have not answered all question. Once you quit, it is assumed you are done with the exam and you will be denied subsequent access to the platform.
- Ensure you make use of a laptop that is plugged into a power source or has sufficient battery life. Your device shutting down/powering off during exam will result to the same penalty as mentioned above
- Also ensure that there is stable internet connection at your location before starting the exam at all, as low/inefficient internet connection will waste away the allocated time and the platform is programmed to log you out after timeout.
- Crosscheck your Application Number very well before clicking the “Login Button”
- In case you run into any form of error/problem during exam. A chat widget is located on the school website (www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng), Kindly chat up support to lay your complaints.
- Mock Examination for HND Applicant commences today 9am – 4pm
- Starting exam before the stated time will attract a penalty.
- You can also download the procedures here: https://www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/storage/document/E-examination%20steps.pdf.
You Can Also Watch the video tutorial below:
This is in compliance with Section 9.1 Paragraph 6 of 2020/2021 Admission Advertisement which stated that Screening Examination will be On-Line and to prepare the prospective students for the main examination. The date of the examination will be communicated later.
For complaints, please contact the help desk online on the school Website.
If you have any questions concerning ILAROPOLY Mock Exam for admission, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations
- NMS Zaria Entrance Exam Date for 2020/2021 Admission Announced
- NDA Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations – 72nd Regular Course
- NNSS Admission Entrance Examination Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- KASU Examination Commencement Date – 1st Semester 2019/2020 Session
- Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic Examination Commencement Date for 2019/2020 2nd Semester
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.